Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Day 3

Finally i got on accutane! woot! Well so far, i'm not seen much of a change. I think my back is starting to ache, but im not sure, and my lips..well im still waiting for them to get chapped. im kind of scared with getting the initial breakout, and i know im gonna get all depressed. Boo! i just hope i get through this quickly!!!

Day 3

Finally i got on accutane! woot! Well so far, i'm not seen much of a change. I think my back is starting to ache, but im not sure, and my lips..well im still waiting for them to get chapped. im kind of scared with getting the initial breakout, and i know im gonna get all depressed. Boo! i just hope i get through this quickly!!!

Don't be to worried. I completed a 4 month course of Roaccutane about 2 months ago and I never did get the 'initial breakout'. Keep with it. It truly was a miracle drug for me. I completely clear now.

Day 7

Week 1 :)

My lips are definately chapped now, and im staring to get very minor stomach pains, and some minor headaches, they seem to come and go randomly, but usually right after i wake up. Im starting to see more the the redness around my face that makes me look like a red and white raccoon. Im starting to get a worsening cysts on my right and left jawline. 2 cysts each on both my cheeks. Its weird how they're almost parallel. And a wholee bunch of small pimples all over my face. Do i need SPF lotion/ sunscreen for my face beacuse the medication says to avoid ultraviolet light? but my skin is really oily/ itchy, and if i put more lotion wouldn't it get more oily? and i'll have to wash it all off. If anyone reads this, please help! :)

Hey good luck with your tane....and I think it is better off not putting the lotion..my doctor told me not to anything with the face..leave it as it is....

dont know really..

Day 8

Oh my i am breaaaking out! :( It continues worse on bows jawlines, and it hurtss! And i got this big one on my chin its so painful! In the morning i experienced some dryness around my nose, and still do. Ok the symptoms are down to my chapped lips, and sore back. Thanks for replying everyone. How are my fellow accutaners doing?? Hang in there everyone

Day 9

Ok so i realized that the pimples/ zits whatever you want to call them are moving around really fast. One day theres a zit there, the next day its gone, and there's a zit on another place. Its so uncontrolable. O and i got this one zit on te middle of my forehead..arghhhh its so irritating. I keep touching my face because of all the little itches. damn, you could see i was all dandy doodle happy in my other entries, but now im more fustrated and moody? i've gotten REDDER. I hate that redness its so fuckking blhaaaha. i look like damn raccoon -__-. oohh day 90 passs me by quick! btw does anyone know actually when the reddness goes away? as in when your face would be the same color as around your eyes?

symptoms.

redness..

itchiness

big breakout

chapped red lips

sore back

frequent nose bleeds.. maybe because of dry weather?

Day 11

I'm in somewhat a better mood. Finally decided to go out. It was alright, people didn't stare at me too much. My symtoms of chapped lips aren't so much chapped, however they still are.. Im getting these random bloody noses, like movement of my upper lip and whoooosh open the gates of bloody bloodiness. I've been look at some pictures i have when i first started accutane, i konw its pretty stupid, but i just wanted to see if it had any difference, and it didn't. well not so much. Fucking a i just go another nose bleed! does anyone else have these?? expecialy in the shower.

Has anyone played sports while on accutane? is it ok? i play basketball, and i don't know what to tell the coach. help please

sde affects,

bloody nose

back ache! evertime i lay down/change position sitting.

minor headache.

Day 11

I'm in somewhat a better mood. Finally decided to go out. It was alright, people didn't stare at me too much. My symtoms of chapped lips aren't so much chapped, however they still are.. Im getting these random bloody noses, like movement of my upper lip and whoooosh open the gates of bloody bloodiness. I've been look at some pictures i have when i first started accutane, i konw its pretty stupid, but i just wanted to see if it had any difference, and it didn't. well not so much. Fucking a i just go another nose bleed! does anyone else have these?? expecialy in the shower.

Has anyone played sports while on accutane? is it ok? i play basketball, and i don't know what to tell the coach. help please

sde affects,

bloody nose

back ache! evertime i lay down/change position sitting.

minor headache.

one question for you what dosage are you on?

Day 12

40mg

Im starting to feel alot drier. I don't feel like i have to wash my face every three hours, which is a blessing. My back is seriously killing me though, everytime i switch positions when i sleep, i get these back spasm, o and when i bend down to wash my face, its really hard to get back up. damn i have those crater scars. those are pretty much undoable right? i noticed today my acne is not so much like mountains, they're more flatter today, which is a good. oo and no nose bleeds

side effects.

sore back

somewhat chapped lips

Day 13

40 mg

so yesterday was not bad, but today, a million pimples popped out from nowhere. when i woke up i could feel small bumps alllll over my face. i heard the small ones last only 2 - 3 weeks? is that true? anways..i came back to school from the break. its alright, no one really "compliments" my skin, its allly jiffyy :). only about 77 more days and maybe things will start looking better.

side effects

no nosebleeds..it was probably the weather

back ache!

dry lips

attack of small pimples.

Day 13

40 mg

so yesterday was not bad, but today, a million pimples popped out from nowhere. when i woke up i could feel small bumps alllll over my face. i heard the small ones last only 2 - 3 weeks? is that true? anways..i came back to school from the break. its alright, no one really "compliments" my skin, its allly jiffyy :). only about 77 more days and maybe things will start looking better.

side effects

back ache!

dry lips

attack of small pimples.

If it's any consolation, my initial breakout started to subside after 12 days (started on day 2 and peaked on day 14). I'm now on day 21 and I'm still breaking out, but they are getting fewer and smaller. I hope this trend continues!

Day 14

Not much to say, its all the same i think, excepts its getting worse on the jawlines again! and the lips are getting chappy again, and the backs still killing.

side effects.

chapped lips

sore back

moody.

Day 3

well welcome aboard dude.

about the breakout in my case was at the end of the first month , dont get frustrated it happens to most ppl

if you want details , find my log xoxo

Day 13

40 mg

side effects

back ache!

dry lips

attack of small pimples.

yeah can happens sometimes , those gonna be runaway fast and please remember to dont touch them.

Day 14

Not much to say, its all the same i think, excepts its getting worse on the jawlines again! and the lips are getting chappy again, and the backs still killing.

side effects.

chapped lips

sore back

moody.

go get right now lipbalm , dont hurt your lips whitout reason

Day 7

Week 1 :)

My lips are definately chapped now, and im staring to get very minor stomach pains, and some minor headaches, they seem to come and go randomly, but usually right after i wake up. Im starting to see more the the redness around my face that makes me look like a red and white raccoon. Im starting to get a worsening cysts on my right and left jawline. 2 cysts each on both my cheeks. Its weird how they're almost parallel. And a wholee bunch of small pimples all over my face. Do i need SPF lotion/ sunscreen for my face beacuse the medication says to avoid ultraviolet light? but my skin is really oily/ itchy, and if i put more lotion wouldn't it get more oily? and i'll have to wash it all off. If anyone reads this, please help! :)

sun is bad for several acne , you should use spf60 or higher lotion , all the fucking days no matter what.

Day 8

Oh my i am breaaaking out! :( It continues worse on bows jawlines, and it hurtss! And i got this big one on my chin its so painful! In the morning i experienced some dryness around my nose, and still do. Ok the symptoms are down to my chapped lips, and sore back. Thanks for replying everyone. How are my fellow accutaners doing?? Hang in there everyone

ok time to calmdown and relax baby , think it that way , using this u may be sad i dont know months , and whitout this almost your whole life , you have chosse to take an strong medication , and naturally medication need to act , what u see is what u have inside you , acu gonna help you out really well , but you have to calm down and be patience and no fingers touching your face for no reason , or u will get several scars , those acuttane wont take out

Day 15

40 mg

Thanks Vanity. Lol i guess i seem all angry and depressed, but its been mostly whats been happening around me. Lately, i haven't been focusing so much on my face like i did before, even if i'm having a crazy breakout! i guess its cause no one talks about it. I have been touching my face though. its so damn itchy and fun too peel the little skins! i'll try not to though, im already seeing some new scars. So i got some carmex for my lips, its alright, it helps a bit, but gets really oily/warm after a while.

I'm on day 8 and my lower back is killing me! Do you think it will get better soon? If this is the side effects from 8 days then I cant imagine what half a year would do to my body, screwy roaccutane!

Day 21

40 mg

I guess i'm updating b/c i've recently been getting a few new symptoms. I'm still breaking out alot around my jawline, and now on my cheeks, but still its not bothering me too much. Its pretty bad, and red, but i guess i just don't have time to worry about it. i'm still touching my face every 5 minutes, and i've been trying to change that habit. o yea this man asked me why i have acne... :snooty: i hate when people ask those kind of stupid questions. why do you have so much acne? why are you breaking out so muchh..? i don't kknow you dickweeds, why do you have brown eyes:evil: anyways. today especially my lips weren't THAT dry. i think i only had to put some carmex on 2ice the whole day. my back is also not soar too much. I stopped producing alot of oil, and i just now noticed, i didn't feel that nasty oily feeling around my face every 3 hours. I havn't washed my hair in 3 days :shock: lol but its not even oily, its really dry and non smelly. i started to break out on my back a little, a few small pimples, and a few cysts here and there. my arms, and thighs feel really dry/ itchy, it stings sometimes. lol and i got an assne -__-''

i don't know if this is gonna work, but here's two pictures. the lighter picture with less color is day 7 & the brighter one, w/ more color is today (day 21)

post-34381-1137651053_thumb.jpg

post-34381-1137651091_thumb.jpg

post-34381-1137651053_thumb.jpg

post-34381-1137651091_thumb.jpg

hang in there you will be clear in no time! If it makes you feel any better I woke up with 36 white heads hahahaha... 30 of them dissapeared that day and there was 6... Accutane is cccaaaarrraaaazzzzyyyy!!!

Day 29

Holy crap i'm in hell. i havn't been complaining much about acne lately b/c i haven't had the time to complain, but now even being busy can't take focus off my acne. i am dying. shit i think i'm seeing new scars...wtf isn't it suppose to help?? this sucks monkey shit shit fuck.

side effect

dry lips

dry skin

sunburned easily

bbbreakout!

post-34381-1138332297_thumb.jpg

post-34381-1138332318_thumb.jpg

post-34381-1138332297_thumb.jpg

post-34381-1138332318_thumb.jpg

this doesn't really count as a day since for 3 fucking days i'vebeen off tane cause of some screw up! and all the pimples and zits singg IIIMM COMMNG OUT! WHOOHOOO! i'm ok with the acne that i can see, but not feel. it fucking suckswhen you feel the itchiness and all that whafhdsafhkahek

day 41

40 mg.

havn't updated in a while. this forum really does bring out the emo. i know its good to be open and all, but whenever i write in this i get all whiny and complainy. its weird because in reality, i don't complain that much about my acne, even when im getting the biggest breakouts. i'll have those days where i get sad cause someone mentions my acne, but its totally not a big deal and its really rare someone brings it up. and when they do its gonna be someone your close to so it doesn't really matter. i just didn't want to scare people who are thinking of going on accutane. anyways, nothings really new. i broke out like crazy for the past few weeks/days but now it seems to be getting a little better? i'll update later on pictures. right now my jaw is getting better a little, my cheeks bumpy, forehead is not bad, chin and upper lip is breaking out a bit. i popped some zits, i feel soo bad -__-. has anyone ever gotten out of the shower and had and open scabish/pimple that oozes blood? i don't know what to do.

symptoms

olier skin???

few back pains

chapped lips ofcourse

dry skin on arms/neck/legs

Day 56

i think i've gotten a little better. not as big cyst, just alot of medium sized ones. my skin is very dry, and my arms are really weird! the dryness is not just dry/no moisture, but scabby. ii don't know if its a regular, but just noting on it. lips have gotten less irratable, or no i've been controlling it more with some carmex.

symptoms

aching back

lips chapped

arms and neck dry.