Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I KNOW ABOUT 90% OF YOU CANT STAND ME FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER,AND THATS COOL I FEED OFF HATE...TO THE REST...THANKS,ITS BEEN FUN TALKING TO YOU,THERES SOME REALLY NICE PEOPLE HERE I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFULL LIFE..IVE ONLY BEEN IN THESE 2 FORUMS FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS,BUT IT FEELS LIKE IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER...THIS PLACE HAS BEEN MY REHAB,FOR SOME REASON I RELATE TO PEOPLE WITH ACNE....AND I DONT HAVE IT....AND I NEVER DID OR WILL MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE WHO DOES....I UNDERSTAND THE PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS IT HAS ON PEOPLE...ITS NOT MUCH DIFFERENT FROM PEOPLE WHO ABUSE ALCHOHOL,OR DRUGS,OR ANYTHING REALLY..BEING YOUR WORSTE ENEMY IS THE MOST TERRIBLE THING IN LIFE...LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF,YOU MAY THINK ACNE IS HORRIBLE AND YOU BECOME OBSESSED WITH IT AND YOU ONLY CREATE REAL MENTAL ISSUES...GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND LIVE YOUR LIFE,IT COULD BE WORSE.. ..ALMOST ALL THE GIRLS ON HERE A BEATUFIL WITH OR WITHOUT ACNE........WELL IM KINDA DRUNK ,AND I DONT WANNA KEEP RAMBELING ON AND ON......PEACE OUT PEOPLE...MR.AMO... :boohoo:

Guest tenshigirl25

damn...everyone is leaving. BYE AMO

IPB Image

IPB Image

I FEED OFF HATE

LOL, thats the most pathetic shit i've ever heard. Also, it appears you've been here over 2 months, not 2 weeks.

Well anyway, this is the first time i've noticed one of your posts so...