Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SeattleGirl

Vitamin C supplements

I'm going to start taking a Vitamin C supplement because they're good for the immune system.

But I'm curious if anyone else has tried this and had any improvements on their acne? It boosts your immune system, so I would think that would help kill acne bacteria faster.

Anyone else taken vitamin c?

omg i take this all the time, i rilly dont know any1 who duznt!! ive been taking it since....mmmm..................cant even remember, but i dont htink it affects acned, but still, i havent gotten sick in the last 2 yrs!!

ya i take 1-3g of vit C calcium-ascorbate powder every day, if i dont forget to

I'm going to start taking a Vitamin C supplement because they're good for the immune system.

But I'm curious if anyone else has tried this and had any improvements on their acne? It boosts your immune system, so I would think that would help kill acne bacteria faster.

I´m also thinking of starting taking vitamin C. Hasn´t anyone seen any difference in there acne when taking vit C. Lemons are suppose to be good for acne so maybe streght vit C is to!?

Yes I do and it helps heal your existing zits faster.

I've been taking 2000 mg of vitamin c a day for around ehh.. 2 months now? I don't know if it really has helped at all.. I'm thinking of moving it up to 4000mg a day.. to see if that effects it at all.. I wont stay on 4000 a day long though.. because I don't think you're supposed to take that much..

I've been taking 2000 mg of vitamin c a day for around ehh.. 2 months now? I don't know if it really has helped at all.. I'm thinking of moving it up to 4000mg a day.. to see if that effects it at all.. I wont stay on 4000 a day long though.. because I don't think you're supposed to take that much..

I tryed 1000 mg long time ago and it didnt do anything and it had side effects, i would see green dots pop up around lights and occasional blurred vision so i stoped takin it lol