Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arian

Any one tried this funky gadget ?

Watchet a CNN program "best personal health gadgets in 2005". http://www.myzeno.com/

Piece of crap or something worth spending (a lot) money on.?

And Happy New Year to You all !Arian

I just saw the price tag 225 dollars and 35 dollars for "replacement tip" not sure how long it lasts.. But i think this is a dudd money making machine for Zeno.

The replacement is for 90 applications or something, do a search and you'll get some info about it

Agree with the comment above. Do a search.

It worked for me but it has downfalls too...like the fact that the device broke after 2 weeks.

Hasn't worked for me and I'm on my second replacement tip. It costs $35 for a replacement that does 90 treatments and you need three treatments per pimple. So, it costs more than $1 to treat a pimple. Worth it if it works, but it doesn't work for me!

Agree with the comment above. Do a search.

It worked for me but it has downfalls too...like the fact that the device broke after 2 weeks.

damn i feel sorry for you, youve spent over 200$ on that crap. must be the biggest scam in acne history. so you did 3 treatments on the pimple before it even became a head and it still came out anyway?