Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I was in bct over the summer and I didn't have access to any of the medication I was using at the time. (doxycycline, differin, and eryz-whatever). We had the most irregular sleep pattern the whole 10 weeks I was in Missouri. We were lucky to get more than 5 hours of sleep most nights. During the times we went out into the field we'd get about an hour and a half to 2 hours of sleep. I didn't notice much of a difference in my acne.

We applied a lot of camo. It was like thick wax sticks. You'd have to press really hard on your face to get the paint to come off the stick right. So there was a lot of irritation.

They'd always say,

"Privates, hygiene in the field is very important. You fuckers need to get baby wipes. Wash your little balls, your crack, your smelly pits, and your face in that order... with the same baby wipe."

We sweat an insane amount and were dirty pretty much all the time.

So what I'm trying to say here is we had a fucked up sleep schedule and I didn't notice anyone's faces breaking out too often. It was stressful, we were dirty, tired and sick all of the time. So that's my discovery for myself anyway. Seems like a lot of factors in acne are inconsistant.

So I was in bct over the summer and I didn't have access to any of the medication I was using at the time. (doxycycline, differin, and eryz-whatever). We had the most irregular sleep pattern the whole 10 weeks I was in Missouri. We were lucky to get more than 5 hours of sleep most nights. During the times we went out into the field we'd get about an hour and a half to 2 hours of sleep. I didn't notice much of a difference in my acne.

We applied a lot of camo. It was like thick wax sticks. You'd have to press really hard on your face to get the paint to come off the stick right. So there was a lot of irritation.

They'd always say,

"Privates, hygiene in the field is very important. You fuckers need to get baby wipes. Wash your little balls, your crack, your smelly pits, and your face in that order... with the same baby wipe."

We sweat an insane amount and were dirty pretty much all the time.

So what I'm trying to say here is we had a fucked up sleep schedule and I didn't notice anyone's faces breaking out too often. It was stressful, we were dirty, tired and sick all of the time. So that's my discovery for myself anyway. Seems like a lot of factors in acne are inconsistant.

when you sleep, the liver is the most active as it is trying to get rid of toxins, remove used hormones etc etc. if you don't get sleep then the liver doesn't have the chance to do those things, leaving toxins and use hormones in your blood, leaving you with hormonal imblance and that equals = breakouts