Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I wanted to get all the crap out of my face and then treat it with something..

so I mixed some aloe vera gel with a few drops of tea tree oil (from the body shop). then I steamed my face for 5 minutes, put the aloe/tea tree oil mixture on my face, like it was a moisturizer. then, i used Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask as a spot treatment on active pimples.

Do you think this will help my face at least a little bit?

I have mild-moderate acne.

So I wanted to get all the crap out of my face and then treat it with something..

so I mixed some aloe vera gel with a few drops of tea tree oil (from the body shop). then I steamed my face for 5 minutes, put the aloe/tea tree oil mixture on my face, like it was a moisturizer. then, i used Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask as a spot treatment on active pimples.

Do you think this will help my face at least a little bit?

I have mild-moderate acne.

I think it depends on what kind of acne you get....I've heard that, in general, steaming is NOT good for cystic acne, but if done periodically, CAN be helpful for comedones and blackheads...But, i would avoid steaming it too often, as this can just aggravate acne, at least in my experience it can.

I've tried spot treating with Queen Helene with only mild success.....but it does feel good!!!

Good luck with that regimin, let us know how is goes

Steaming is definetly good for the skin since it dehydrates the skin by making it sweat but also good since sweating means to get rid of the toxins in the body. But everyday is a no no. Queen Helene mint masque is awesome tho