Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Benzoyl peroxide bleached out my face, so the lady who gives me facials reccomended Dermalogica. I used:

Wash: Clinique Foam Cleanser

Morning: Dermalogica Active Moist

Night: Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel

It was working OK, at least it wasnt bleaching out my face. So I started to run out of the Clinique cleanser so I got the Dermalogica Anti-Bac Face Wash. I used it for about 4 days and I already saw results. I read online that the 0.3% triclosan in it can cause cancer. I read it on here too, but it seems like 0.3% isnt enough to give you cancer or am I wrong? I would just like some clarification from someone who knows for a fact because I don't want to give up something that works well. Of course, I would give it up if I could get cancer, but I would just like some good clarification. Thanks.

Guest quack

whaat???! triclosan gives you cancer?? i didn't know about this. and it's what actually cleared up my skin.

:|

-- i think all types of medication have some side effects and risks.

0.03% of it in a product doesn't sound too strong and because it's under a professional sin care line, it was probably formulated to be as safe as possible.