Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coughdrop

Popping whiteheads is great

Is it just me or is popping whiteheads the most fun you can have with your body short of sex or masturbation?

Obviously the marks suck, so the big ones on your face stink....

but I loooove getting a big old one on my back and then making it explode.... lol squeezing the side till it pops, draining it until u see red and getting rid of that plug thing..

is anyone with me or wat?

Guest Poker-Butt

lmao ....but ...i kinda agree with u there coughdrop :ninja:

see both yall are weird the only thing i like is when a zit just falls off with out me touching it i love that no redness scars nothing.

lol I only enjoy popping a zit because I know if I put a crapload of BP on it, its going to go away fast

I pop and pick too much. I think I wouldn't have acne half the places I have it, or atleast half as bad, if I didn't pick. I pick every little plugged pore, some I'm not even sure are comedones.

I've had my best friend pop my back in public, and in a hotel room. It hurts more when soemone else is doing it.

Is it just me or is popping whiteheads the most fun you can have with your body short of sex or masturbation?

Obviously the marks suck, so the big ones on your face stink....

but I loooove getting a big old one on my back and then making it explode.... lol squeezing the side till it pops, draining it until u see red and getting rid of that plug thing..

is anyone with me or wat?

Its not just you, I think almost everyone enjoy popping zits. I just hate the feeling that something is living on my fave (you know what I mean?). So itchy and uncomfortable. Right after I popped it, I feel so relieve. BUt then...red marks and scaring...

It's always nice to know something is dead, as in the spot is only going to improve from that point on. This usually involves popping.

Its pretty satisfying popping whiteheads/pustules, but I'd rather be in a situation where I never have to pop them. I rarely get acne with a head anymore, so thats pretty good

I won't lie and say that it's not fun or therapeutic.

However, looking at the photos I've been taking over the last few months, I've concluded something for sure. If I had a zit that popped, I was guaranteed to get more zits in that same area a week or 2 later. Popping whiteheads seems to make them spread no matter what I do.

I've stopped popping them intentionally and that seems to contain the zit. It's like if I can just leave it alone until it heals, then I won't cause more zits. But popping them seems to ensure that I'll get a few new ones right near the one that popped, like clockwork. anyone else have this happen?

I know it's horrible but I love popping them. I literally drag myself away from the mirror, also I think of the scarring.

I won't lie and say that it's not fun or therapeutic.

However, looking at the photos I've been taking over the last few months, I've concluded something for sure. If I had a zit that popped, I was guaranteed to get more zits in that same area a week or 2 later. Popping whiteheads seems to make them spread no matter what I do.

I've stopped popping them intentionally and that seems to contain the zit. It's like if I can just leave it alone until it heals, then I won't cause more zits. But popping them seems to ensure that I'll get a few new ones right near the one that popped, like clockwork. anyone else have this happen?

People always told me it would spread the bacteria. But for me, that was never true. I don't get any new zits around the area, and the one I popped goes away quicker. Unless it fills up again. Which happens a lot, I hate that.

i am with kanmi and coughdrop, i mean i wish i didnt have pimples to pop obviously, but when i do and there is a huge whitehead its great to bust it. lol as kanmi said, they go away much much quicker than if u dont pop them. people always said dont pop them and whatnot, but ive found i can get a big one to go away within a day or two if i pop it, and if i leave it it takes about a week to 10 days.