Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KIDDDD

NEW ACNE IDEAS

Ive came to a conclusion, this is just a idea i have no proof but based on alll reasearch ive done and diets, ect.... , The root cause of acne is your body is loaded with excess horomones and or toxins that come out of your skin when ur liver , kidneys and bowels are full. With that being said here is my idea. I think that acne is caused by a combination of excessive sex and or masterbation COMBINED with bad diet. I think your liver can handle one or the other either excess horomones from a lot of sexual activity or a lot of junk food but when you combine both junk food and excess horomones it overwelsm ur system. That would explain why when your little you can eat all the junk food in the world and never have acne, then when u hit puberty the horomes come in and combined with bad diet overloads ur system. Its easy to test this out just stop all sexual activity for a week and eat junk or ingage in sexual activity without junk food and see if u remain acne free. No sex and no junk food is nearly impossible so thats not even worth discussion LOL. I thought of this theaory in my mind and it seems very possible. Another thing thats interesting to me is certain products like proactive solution work wonders for some people and dont work at all for others, now i know it only trreats acne symptoms but it cured my friends acne but it didnt do anything for me. The only thing that works for me is diet and or sweating out toxins. Another interesting idea I have on preventing acne without changing diet is use ur acne face wash AFTER you eat junk food. SInce the oil and stuff builds up AFTeR u eat junk food i think that if u use ur acne wash after u eat junk it might prevent any new acne eventhough u eat junk. Once again im not sure if this stuff works or not but based on all info ive learned about acne ive came up with these new ideas.

LOL i guess no one is willing to give up sex for a weeek lol o well u will have to eat perfect diet then or u will still have acne

well that doesn't make a lot of sense.. because I am a virgin and have acne.. although hormone issues affect your acne.. bad eating plus hormones are not the only "root of the problem".. and just because you have sex or what have you doesn't necessarily mean much hormone wise..

basically the "cause" of acne is different in every individual.. and that's why doctors have yet to come up with a definite 100% cure..

well that doesn't make a lot of sense.. because I am a virgin and have acne.. although hormone issues affect your acne.. bad eating plus hormones are not the only "root of the problem".. and just because you have sex or what have you doesn't necessarily mean much hormone wise..

basically the "cause" of acne is different in every individual.. and that's why doctors have yet to come up with a definite 100% cure..

LOL the cause of acne is not different its the same. The cause is ur kidneys, liver and bowels are not detoxifyin well enough so then ur body is forced to use the skin which is its last organ or elimination

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I recently didn't see my girlfriend for about 11 days, and therefore did not have sex. I actually broke out quite alot during this time.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

LOL the cause of acne is not different its the same. The cause is ur kidneys, liver and bowels are not detoxifyin well enough so then ur body is forced to use the skin which is its last organ or elimination

This can be the case, but acne is not always caused by toxins. It can simply be a naturally occouring hormonal imbalance. This causes the sebaceous glands to produce sebum of a different consistency, and more of it, which clogs the pore and allows p.acne's to flourish.

Some of these holistic fools need to be banned just for spreading so much BS around and wasting the time of some of the less educated members. In fact MOST of the holistic posters make recommendations that will almost certainly harm anyone who follows them. Some (the megadose Vit A recommendations for instance) could easily kill members..

Some of these holistic fools need to be banned just for spreading so much BS around and wasting the time of some of the less educated members.

LOL ur the miseducated one, u have been misled. First of all bacteria dosnt even cause acne and neither does excess sebum. I know 10000 people with oily clear skin, excess sebum only causes acne when its mixed with congesting blood toxins and or dead skin cells. Ignortant people listen to there doctors without realizing that there doctors are only interested in treating there SYMPTOMS not the the root cause of there problem, if they cure u then they cant make any money off of u anymore DUH.

What is a toxin? What is the molecular structure of a toxin? What form does a toxin take under a microscope? Are toxins stable? Are they liquid, gas, or solid at body temperature? Are toxins made out of magic? If I rid my body of toxins can I then use the force and defeat the sith?

Some of these holistic fools need to be banned just for spreading so much BS around and wasting the time of some of the less educated members.

LOL ur the miseducated one, u have been misled. First of all bacteria dosnt even cause acne and neither does excess sebum. I know 10000 people with oily clear skin, excess sebum only causes acne when its mixed with congesting blood toxins and or dead skin cells. Ignortant people listen to there doctors without realizing that there doctors are only interested in treating there SYMPTOMS not the the root cause of there problem, if they cure u then they cant make any money off of u anymore DUH.

And masterbation and sex IS related to acne and thats a FACT. Thats probably why so mnay people have acne LOLOL. Sexual activity causes testosterone to be cobverted into DHT WHICH CAUSES ACNE. Do ur research son. People dont wanna believe diet and sex cause acne because the foods taste to good and sex feels to good but the bottom line is diet and sex are the major causes of acne. To much sex causes horomonal imbalance, to much junk food causes excess toxins to build in ur systme they both lead to acne. Sex and junk food in moderation will not cause acne.

ur right abaout vitamins they are BS ur body only absorbs about 10% anyway and they all have side effects no matter what the label says . Gte ur vitamins and mineral from the food except for the very few that u cant get or cant get enough from the food such as coq10 and lipoic acid holla at ur boy im just here tryin to help dont hate

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

So are you just assuming that everyone on here fucks like rabbits, and scoffs junk food like it's going out of fashion? Because i eat no junk food, no yeast, no wheat, no gluten and no processed sugars. And i exercise sex in moderate levels. I still have acne though!

Yeah you assume we are like sex addicts.. I don't eat that badly and I am a virgin.. there has to be other things that trigger it as well.. To say junk food and sex are the only things that give you acne is just stupid frankly.

Uhh... Where to start.

DHT causes hairloss, not acne. In fact DHT's impact on the follicle if anything may be beneficial with regards to acne. An imbalance of Testosterone conversion within the skin MAY be linked to aggrivating acne, but this is completely independant from the sexual organs and is PURELY determined by a genetic predisposition/steroid use.

Sex doesn't cause DHT to be produced. Having sex organs/a prostate/adrenal glands and hair does.

Also, you didn't actually answer any of my questions. You kind of avoided it in fact. Almost as if it suddenly dawned on you the fact that toxins are a bullshit spiel fed out by quacks too stupid to actually learn the real causes of illnesses in order to claim that you paying them will counteract them.

u either have sex or u masterbate lol im joking. marlena if ur a girl ur acne may be to to ur period. All i know is the Root cause of acne is caused by ur liver , kidneys and bowels are full of toxinf from the food and excess horomones. You may THINK ur eating healthy but are you really????? Anything u buy at a regular grocecy store thats not organic except for fruits like lemons, oranges and other fruits that u have to open to eat, other than those everything else at ur local grocery store is garbage and has ablity to cause acne because of preservatives, additives ETCCC... Antyhing that ur body dosnt recognize is a toxic to the body and can cause acne, free radicals also cause acne.

Sex and masterbation also cause stress. You may not know it but orgasms are a result of the body to release stress. People think sex is harmless but its actually stressful on ur body. Orgasm eventhouth there great they are nothin but ur bodies response to calm u down when u get extrmely stressed. My first orgasm for example i was playing a card game for a lot of money. At the time i was only like 13 or so and I got extrmely angry like insanely angry because i was losing my money and i was really stressed out anyway my body took over and i all of a sudden had a orgasm, i wasnt even horny, ur body naturally uses orgasms to calm u down when u under stress. Sex creates stress because people stress thereself to have a orgams without knowing there stressing thereself and stress is also factor in acne. I know this may sound crazy but its true. Try not having sex and not eating any processed food or junk food for a week and see how ur skin clears. And if u are a virgin and u eat healthy and u dont masterbate and u still have acne then that means ur organs are FLOODED with garbage and need some detoxifying. Many people wanna have clear skin in 24 hours thats not gonna happen folks. The best i can tell u if u wanna see results is eat salmon for breakfast lunch and dinner, along with romaine lettuce fruits and vegguies for 3 days and watch ur skin glow and begin to clear if it dosnt then u must have cheated on the diet cause the 3 day slamom fruit and veggie diet never fails. Also lemon water first thig in morning and 64 oz water throughout the day.

What is a toxin? What is the molecular structure of a toxin? What form does a toxin take under a microscope? Are toxins stable? Are they liquid, gas, or solid at body temperature? Are toxins made out of magic? If I rid my body of toxins can I then use the force and defeat the sith?

I would love to know the same thing!!!!

Actually Orgasm serves a whole load of functions. But you just keep thinking that the only function of orgasm is to relieve stress. I'd prefer you didn't partake in orgasm for it's primary function. Darwin would agree.

Other lesser functions are that it helps keep hormone levels balanced. Avoiding sex causes spikes and dips in hormone levels. Sex stimulates immune response and incites the body to create more killer cells, helps maintain a generally positive chemical balance in the brain, and may help prevent certain types of cancers.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

So i'm getting the idea that KIDDD is a bit of a quack? Not very well read and obsessed in 'toxins'. I notice that he never actually answers any of Meleks questions! Maybe because he/she owns everything he says.

Im still in the middle of your last big idea eating 3 lemons a day now your changeing it to samon and no sex. In theory it might sound decent actuley when i was like 13 i wasnt having sex or masterbating i dont think but i was over weight and my skin was fkn perfect. Now i have regular sex but my diets very good and i do regular exercise and i have low to some what mild acne. I have a question when you exercise and sweat is that bad for your skin ?

sometimes i feel like acne may be a psychological thing. if you think lemons will help with your acne and really believe it, then they might. if i jerk off right now and eat a box of little debbie's, maybe the fact that i think it will give me acne will only increase the likelyhood of me gettin acne for it. nothing you read on this site is necessarily gospel truth, you will find all too often everyone disagreeing with everyone else. the only way to find out what works for you is to try something and wait patiently. many of us have been dicked over by dermatologists and swindled by voodoo shamans. we need to stick together. cliché but, does anyone here believe in the power of mind over matter. don't buy into anything. live your life. don't hate your self, try and be a little easier on your selves and each other. i think one of the hardest tasks in the acne battle is to come to the realization that acne does not have to be that big of a deal. i have a new holistic idea here for everyone and it requires a lot more self control than a fancy diet: try to go to the mirror and love your self(this means your acne too) be happy with what you see. don't kill acne, raise your self to a place where it doesn't bother you anymore. Dream people dream like you've never dreamed before!!! How many people are here because you have nothing else of want in your lives, besides gettin rid of your acne? if you have clear skin, will that satisfy you, will you be (for lack of a better word) HAPPY? Once you have that what will you do!?! Is acne really holding you back??? whatever you plan to do after you clear your body, you very well may be able to do RIGHT NOW! whatever it is, stop wanting and waiting and do it. stop measuring life and BIG UP YOUR SELF!

Simply speaking a Toxin is anything that can have a detrimental effect in the body.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&oi=...&q=define:Toxin

As such, an excess of hormones (protein, vitamins, minerals etc) can be considered toxic, if we are unable to eliminate them properly, as they are capable of doing quite a bit of destruction, including damaging our organs and encouraging certain cancers.

Consumption of foods that contain xenoestrogens (chemicals from plastics, foods etc) would also be considered toxic because at this point, scientists know these can effect male (and you'd think female) development.

Consumption of foods or living in an environment that contain certain mycotoxins (from fungi) can also yield detrimental effects ranging from being connected to cancer, weight gain, auto-immune diseases to apparently diabetes (still researching this one).

There's also the basic, living in a polluted environment where you breathe air, touch objects, or drink water and consume food that has been contaminated...may not happen as often as it once did, but it may still be a possibility.

Of course, those are just a few examples

Guest Cubsfan

Simply speaking a Toxin is anything that can have a detrimental effect in the body.

As such, an excess of hormones (protein, vitamins, minerals etc) can be considered toxic, if we are unable to eliminate them properly, as they are capable of doing quite a bit of destruction, including damaging our organs and encouraging certain cancers.

Consumption of foods that contain xenoestrogens (chemicals from plastics, foods etc) would also be considered toxic because at this point, scientists know these can effect male (and you'd think female) development.

Consumption of foods or living in an environment that contain certain mycotoxins (from fungi) can also yield detrimental effects ranging from being connected to cancer, weight gain, auto-immune diseases to apparently diabetes (still researching this one).

There's also the basic, living in a polluted environment where you breathe air, touch objects, or drink water and consume food that has been contaminated...may not happen as often as it once did, but it may still be a possibility.

sweetjade why are you so smart?

And did anyone read about the study in the news a week or two ago that produced heart disease in mice by subjecting them to pollution? Something like a 20% increase in risk of heart disease in the mice, directly tied to the levels of pollution (relatively speaking, of course) that an average person would experience in a city.

I, too, think that all of these people screaming the word "toxins" sound kind of silly. But just because they sound kind of silly doesn't mean we aren't living in a toxic environment. Doesn't mean that there isn't some merit to examining the subject. However, it might be silly to believe that we can "detox" ourselves through diet or flushes, though I do think that eating more healthfully can promote our body's natural detoxification.

If "toxins" can cause heart disease, why not acne? Granted, I have no proof of connection or even the knowledge of how to compare the two.

And, on the subject of sex: it doesn't take the act to produce more hormones, just the thought. Just being around attractive women raises men's testosterone, and being away lowers it. Stimuli and thoughts are all it takes to get the testosterone pumping- and thus DHT/sebum (as some people claim, though I am not clear on the mechanisms). So unless you have tremendous control over your thoughts, good luck controlling your hormone levels. And even if you can, testosterone naturally spikes after a period of abstinence.

So, I guess my take is this: KIDDDD's okay in bringing these up, but is way too confident given the amount of knowledge he seems to have on the subject (though maybe he has studies to back up his posts that he's just not sharing)

These are by the large only removed by the body via it's own pre-existing means. Toxin flushes would do nothing. Hormonal imbalances can only be treated with drugs or less effectively, natural remedies which are entirely unproven and often only assumed to work because they contain minute amounts of the drugs that a doctor would prescribe or a very similar compound.

Eating high fiber foods technically would aid in flushing these from the system... by preventing some of their absorbtion, just as they would prevent absorbtion of nutrients as well. Scientists have proven they effect us in doses often ten or a hundred or more times what we could ever possibly recieve them in. More bunk.

Mycotoxins are more of a problem for animals fed exclusively on grain than for humans. Once again, the neo-holistic bullshit would have zero impact on their presence in your body. The only preventative measure against them is to stop their presence in the first place.

Pollution, infection and poisoning are again, vastly underexplained examples. You might as well have just said that toxins are toxins. Once again, holistic health fails miserably. Medical science is light years ahead in immune system stimulation and treatment of infection. Holistic attempts more often serve to aggrivate or worsen cases of poisoning. And I'd love to hear just how Holistic medicine remedies the effects of air pollution.

I think that all that SweetJade was saying is that talking about "toxins" as a cause for ill-health is not all that wacky. People just need to be a little more specific, instead of just saying "toxins".

But I too think that if a person can't be specific (in cases where you know you feel sick, but you have no explanation) then the person shouldn't just spout "toxins"- it doesn't really say anything.

Obviously more needs to be studied before we know conclusively whats going on. If you want to experiment, go ahead. But be smart about it. Be skeptical about other peoples findings, and be humble with your own.