Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Elsewhere

My Happy Fucking New Years

I know I'm the queen of "got it worse than you."

But I wanted to share something.

I found a body today at work. A human body.

What is it with me and creepy as fuck death stories/things/ (for those who remember my friend who woke up to find his friend dead with her face eaten off)?

Why the fuck ME?

And then I get home and a family friend passed away today.

Fuck Death. Fuck New Years. Fuck it all.

Sorry for the pointless vent, I'm just feeling icky. Thanks for listening.

AWWW SHIT....DONT WORRY ABOUT IT...I FOUND MY FATHER DEAD WHEN I WAS 9.....LIFE AND DEATH GO HAND AND HAND,JUST EXCEPT IT....

What is it with me and creepy as fuck death stories/things/ (for those who remember my friend who woke up to find his friend dead with her face eaten off)?

Why the fuck ME?

Woooah... I'm really sorry. That must suck, a lot. :( I wish you could have a great new years.

Just hang in there.

Why the fuck ME?

I'm sooo sorry Elsewhere. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I won't ask what happened because I am sure it is still too fresh in your mind. My sympathies in regards to the family friend...

All I can say is for someone who has faced such things, you are remarkable. Maybe that is why somehow. Because you are strong enough, but it certainly makes it no less difficult. I truly hope the new year ahead will bring much good and only reminders of the strength and character in you without having to face things of that sort. I wish you all the best, and if you need to talk, please don't hesitate.

Thank you all for the support. I really need it today. Just...one hell of a fucking bad day.

I work as a housekeeper at a motel, and I'd heard about housekeepers walking into a room and finding a corpse, but I didn't really think it would happen. I always thought it was a joke when my boss told me what to do in that situation.

I mean, he looked like he went peacefully sometime last night. Slumped over, sitting on the floor. Some kind of overdose or heart condition. What creeps me out the most was how cold and stiff he felt. My co-worker and I shook him - we thought maybe he was drunk. But he was cold and hard.

I always thought I'd scream. I didn't, just backed away quickly once I realized rigor mortis had set in. I didn't scream and I didn't cry. Probably will tonight.

Police reports came back that he was homeless, in his mid 40's. Searching, that's similar to what I told my co-worker today. That maybe God sent us to find him so that someone would mourn his death, so that someone would be sad for this otherwise nameless person passing through. Thank you.

And coming home to hear a friend of the family had a heart attack - I saw him just three weeks ago. He was FINE. He was going to get married, just this morning his fiance and him were talking about honeymoon plans. He was fine, just fine, and all of a sudden, heart attack. Out of nowhere.

It's just all so goddamn sad. How can someone be fine one time you see them and dead the next? How can a man who was alive yesterday be cold and stiff this morning?

My co-worker (whos actually my boss) broke down at work. That's probably why I didn't cry. It's easier not to cry if you're the one doing the comforting. But tonight or tommorow, I'm sure I'll cry.

And for anyone out there who gets sick of my spiritual yammering, here's something that will make you feel better.

I experienced doubt today. In a God. More specifically, in an afterlife. Seeing that man - white, white as a piece of paper - cold, stiff....makes it hard to think of the spiritual nature of death. Not when you realized you've touched someone dead and all that's left on your fingers is a chill.

I have doubts, too, sometimes. It kind of bothers me to doubt, but I guess that's okay, too.

Again, thank you all for your support. Just getting on here, just typing it out, helps ALOT. Just knowing that you folks are reading helps ALOT. And Amos, I'm so sorry. I don't think I could have handled that at 9. No way, Jose.

Thank you. I'm off for a long bubble bath tonight. Have a Safe New Year's, folks. Thank you for your support and your faith in me.

Thank you all for the support. I really need it today. Just...one hell of a fucking bad day.

I work as a housekeeper at a motel, and I'd heard about housekeepers walking into a room and finding a corpse, but I didn't really think it would happen. I always thought it was a joke when my boss told me what to do in that situation.

I mean, he looked like he went peacefully sometime last night. Slumped over, sitting on the floor. Some kind of overdose or heart condition. What creeps me out the most was how cold and stiff he felt. My co-worker and I shook him - we thought maybe he was drunk. But he was cold and hard.

I always thought I'd scream. I didn't, just backed away quickly once I realized rigor mortis had set in. I didn't scream and I didn't cry. Probably will tonight.

Police reports came back that he was homeless, in his mid 40's. Searching, that's similar to what I told my co-worker today. That maybe God sent us to find him so that someone would mourn his death, so that someone would be sad for this otherwise nameless person passing through. Thank you.

And coming home to hear a friend of the family had a heart attack - I saw him just three weeks ago. He was FINE. He was going to get married, just this morning his fiance and him were talking about honeymoon plans. He was fine, just fine, and all of a sudden, heart attack. Out of nowhere.

It's just all so goddamn sad. How can someone be fine one time you see them and dead the next? How can a man who was alive yesterday be cold and stiff this morning?

My co-worker (whos actually my boss) broke down at work. That's probably why I didn't cry. It's easier not to cry if you're the one doing the comforting. But tonight or tommorow, I'm sure I'll cry.

And for anyone out there who gets sick of my spiritual yammering, here's something that will make you feel better.

I experienced doubt today. In a God. More specifically, in an afterlife. Seeing that man - white, white as a piece of paper - cold, stiff....makes it hard to think of the spiritual nature of death. Not when you realized you've touched someone dead and all that's left on your fingers is a chill.

I have doubts, too, sometimes. It kind of bothers me to doubt, but I guess that's okay, too.

Again, thank you all for your support. Just getting on here, just typing it out, helps ALOT. Just knowing that you folks are reading helps ALOT. And Amos, I'm so sorry. I don't think I could have handled that at 9. No way, Jose.

Thank you. I'm off for a long bubble bath tonight. Have a Safe New Year's, folks. Thank you for your support and your faith in me.

If you need a man to pay your bills email me. (even thought I am a male prosititute)

I hate to see someone who has lived such a hard life have to do all that backbreaking labor.

Elsewhere;

If you need a man to pay your bills email me. (even thought I am a male prosititute)

I hate to see someone who has lived such a hard life have to do all that backbreaking labor.

i'm sorry :( i hope you feel better

when i read the part about your friend having a heart attack a cried, and i don't cry that often. i dont know why i did, but i guess i just realized that anyone who i care about could be gone tomorrow. it's kind of scary. it makes my problems seem so small and helps me realize how insignificant they are. i wish i could always be in this state of mind, but i know that tomorrow when i wake up my problems will just be as important to me as ever. *sigh*