Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

see 2006. nothing to celebrate. Only risk of new scars. :cry:

stop being so emo,

everyday is a new day to try and improve your skin. i see new years as nothing more than another day.

alright' youre acting like these god damn emo kids who sit in the corner acting all depressed so people can feel sorry for them. You think you got bad skin? look at my skin(link is in my sig if you havnt caught on). I do just fine. everyday.

now you wanna stop trying to act depressed or you gunna try and tell me how you wanna commit suicide.

alright' youre acting like these god damn emo kids who sit in the corner acting all depressed so people can feel sorry for them. You think you got bad skin? look at my skin(link is in my sig if you havnt caught on). I do just fine. everyday.

now you wanna stop trying to act depressed or you gunna try and tell me how you wanna commit suicide.

This is the 'Emo' board. It's where people come to express their frustration. It's called 'venting' and it's perfectly normal, even encouraged by psychologists.

While you might have skin that is worse than someone else, and be okay with that and still have an optimistic view on each day; not everyone else is going to follow suit. Just because you can run a mile in 5 minutes, doesn't mean you should look down on someone who complains about being tired after running a 5:30 mile.

alright' youre acting like these god damn emo kids who sit in the corner acting all depressed so people can feel sorry for them.

dude you need to think before you say something about some one. not all emo kids are like that. I'm friends with a lot of them and they aren't depressed all the fucking time. They are fun, loud, and outgoing, they just have bad things that have happened to them. One of my friend's mom tried to commit suicide.

Most people when they first meet me label me as emo. But I don't sit around and sulk in my self-pity and tears all the time. I'm a normal person, just with a not so normal past.

I'm sure I'll regret every word I said. I always do. Theres always some smartass on this site that has to come up with a stupid response.

see 2006. nothing to celebrate. Only risk of new scars.

Man, do I know how you feel or what. It feels like things won't be any different in 2006. Just make new goals, and take good care of your skin. Things will turn out ok.

^ Nicely put. And I agree.. just make some goals and take good care of your skin. If you make goals then you have something to work at and might keep your mind off of scars.

i think the only way is one day at a time, if i start stressing about some event that coming up i break out.

alright' youre acting like these god damn emo kids who sit in the corner acting all depressed so people can feel sorry for them.

dude you need to think before you say something about some one. not all emo kids are like that. I'm friends with a lot of them and they aren't depressed all the fucking time. They are fun, loud, and outgoing, they just have bad things that have happened to them. One of my friend's mom tried to commit suicide.

Most people when they first meet me label me as emo. But I don't sit around and sulk in my self-pity and tears all the time. I'm a normal person, just with a not so normal past.

I'm sure I'll regret every word I said. I always do. Theres always some smartass on this site that has to come up with a stupid response.

see 2006. nothing to celebrate. Only risk of new scars.

Man, do I know how you feel or what. It feels like things won't be any different in 2006. Just make new goals, and take good care of your skin. Things will turn out ok.

emo im talking about are emos that constantly, non stop complain and rant about how much their lives suck and how much nobody loves them. The emo i talk about are ones that do it for some attention. Thats what most people mean when they refer to emo. not emotional people.

now, yeah yeah fuck ive heard these kinds of speeches of people like you over and over. I wonder a lot. If these people are getting depressed over some acne, i have to fukin wonder what's gunna happen to them when some larger tragedy happens in their lives.

GIMojo, you must also regret not doing something about it before....

i did all i could, no regrets. Accutane? fuck accutane. accutane will give you clear skin, then when your liver fucks up youll regret taking accutane.

emo im talking about are emos that constantly, non stop complain and rant about how much their lives suck and how much nobody loves them. The emo i talk about are ones that do it for some attention. Thats what most people mean when they refer to emo. not emotional people.

now, yeah yeah fuck ive heard these kinds of speeches of people like you over and over. I wonder a lot. If these people are getting depressed over some acne, i have to fukin wonder what's gunna happen to them when some larger tragedy happens in their lives.

well it doesn't really seem as if he was ranting about how much his life sucks and how much no one loves him. Just a simple statement, thats all it was. Maybe he was feeling abit shitty at the time. I will finish this argument saying that you have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about.

lol i aint going out for new years someone hit me up on yahoo or msn [email protected] webcam chat ill celebrate with one of yall lol, acne freaking sucks its holding me back from having fun on new years.

well we never really do anything on new years eve anyway, we might this year but most likely not. I always thought that there were fireworks on new years eve but I never get to see any.

You know what, there are plenty of people who have lost both legs. And, while it might be hard for them to accept, they deal with it. They say 'Hey, screw it, I don't need legs to be happy. Other people have it a lot worse, I'm going to be just fine!'. But you know what, it STILL sucks to lose both your legs. It STILL sucks to have acne.

It's good that you've come to terms with it, and accepted it. But you know what - for ANYTHING you can name, I can name something worse. Both your parents killed last night? Well, you know what - it could have been your *WHOLE* family. Just because there exists something worse does not mean you are wrong in feeling upset about something bad that happens to you.

Guest tenshigirl25

RobDude, u dont have to explain yourself..there are plenty of ppl that think and feel the way u do. your right, that's why there is an EMO board so go ahead and express whatever it is that's on your mind..

well it doesn't really seem as if he was ranting about how much his life sucks and how much no one loves him. Just a simple statement, thats all it was. Maybe he was feeling abit shitty at the time. I will finish this argument saying that you have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about.

thats just some characteristics. People who act all depressed n shit like that get me off. acne seriously aint the worst thing and ive been on these boards enough to know that and enough to know that 'blah blah although its mild or w.e shit they have strong emotional problems with it"

but. if people are honestly this depressed over acne, theyre gunna be so fucked over their heads when something bigger happens. Maybe I just grew up insensitive who knows.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I hated 2006 last week.

2006 should be better for me, I think.

At least, better than the last day of 2005. (when I found a body at work).

2006 has GOT to be better than THAT.

GI mojo i totally agree with you. And i gotta say you totally impress me by how maturely you handle yourself. I get down from my skin alot but you totally work postively towards what you gotta do.

I checked out your gallery and i think your skin is looking progressively better with the more recent photos. whats your regimen?

congrats to the not giving in to accutane thing. I too avoid that stuff and it pisses me off when people recommend it as some sort of miracle cure for everyone....no medication works for EVERYONE.