Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deeeleted

EXTREMELY dry thoat i need suggestions !!

yea for the past like 3 days my throat/sinuses have been so damn dry i cant even sleep the whole night without waking up and my throat being so dry and burning like shit. what should i do for this ? i tried cough drops and they dont work overnight, i tried hot herbal tea and that is temporary what should i do ?! does anyone else get this too ???

lots ? i drink like ~8 glasses a day and then a cup of hot tea at night...more than that !!! maybe like vaseline in my nose will make my sinuses more moist

keep a bit of biotene mouthwash in ur mouth and go to bed, and pray that this would not lead to a chronic dry mouth syndrome after u off accutane, as it happened to me.

Nasal spray will help a lot with your throat and your nose. I also put Aquaphor in my nose every night AND I have a humidifier in my bedroom....I live in a very dry climate and this all helps a lot. The nasal spray I use is Ayr, and they have a gel as well, but pretty much any Saline Spray will help moisten those passages.

HTH