Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RobDude

Anyone else's New Year's Eve Ruined by Acne?

I was having such a good week....I just started B5, I thought it was all working great. Today I wake up with a tiny little zit on my nose. No biggy, just a little one...but that sucker grew...and grew.

It's nearly 3am now and it's fucking huge. I look rediculeous. I was looking forward to a big party tomorrow night, but now....I don't want to be seen.

Try not to worry too much about it, to you it might look huge, but to everyone else it will be barely noticable. I've realised that noone else notices or cares about other peoples acne, if I were you, even though it might be hard, go out and have fun and see the new year in in style! :dance:

Guest tenshigirl25

just steam your face, sterilize a needle and pop it. then put some BP on it. later ice it. then go to sleep and leave it alone until tomorrow night, where u can dab a little concealer on it.

just steam your face, sterilize a needle and pop it. then put some BP on it. later ice it. then go to sleep and leave it alone until tomorrow night, where u can dab a little concealer on it.

Tenshigirl;

Why are you using accutane?

And why do you make strange faces in pictures?

If you would like I can email you a picture of my face, but I can't load it onto this account.

jackson i need to see this man really. my email will be sent to your acne.org email account. i just want to see what all the fuss is about concerning yourself. also, will prove to me that your not thisj ustin character, that i beleive you are. you have notthing to prove, it's me who wants to find out. and i would really be interested in seeing a pic of your complexion.

Guest tenshigirl25

Tenshigirl;

If you would like I can email you a picture of my face, but I can't load it onto this account.

im using accutane because i had cystic acne. take note of the word "had"..and my photos are fine as they are. didnt have any complaint of a strange face until u said it..and your not exactly anybody are u? stop being so bitter jacksssson.

u seem to have enough time on your hands to keep making up new accounts, why not study a tutorial on how to shrink photos. u can even download the programme for free..how bout that.

"I've realised that noone else notices or cares about other peoples acne"

I couldn't disagree more. I've had times when I have clear skin, and had times when I look ready for accutane. The way people treat you and respond to you is night and day.

If people don't notice or care about acne - show me someone magazine with moderate-severe acne; a magazine that isn't a clincal/medical one featuring an article on acne. Maxium, FHM, Playboy, Playgirl...etc, etc, etc.

People do notice, and people do care :(

Sure, my friends already know me, but there are lots of new people I'll meet tonight and people form judgements about you after *seconds* of meeting you. Those first impressions can be very, very hard to break. The next day when someone asks 'So, what did you think of my friend RobDude' do you want them to answer back 'Who, the guy with acne?'

"I've realised that noone else notices or cares about other peoples acne"

I couldn't disagree more. I've had times when I have clear skin, and had times when I look ready for accutane. The way people treat you and respond to you is night and day.

If people don't notice or care about acne - show me someone magazine with moderate-severe acne; a magazine that isn't a clincal/medical one featuring an article on acne. Maxium, FHM, Playboy, Playgirl...etc, etc, etc.

People do notice, and people do care :(

Sure, my friends already know me, but there are lots of new people I'll meet tonight and people form judgements about you after *seconds* of meeting you. Those first impressions can be very, very hard to break. The next day when someone asks 'So, what did you think of my friend RobDude' do you want them to answer back 'Who, the guy with acne?'

i think it goes both ways...believe it or not, some people dont really look into your acne that much.

the key is to act like its not even there. i have a friend who has acne and he acts like its not there and still manages to be confident.

only a few people can pull this off though.

but i do agree that some people do notice and are turned off by acne...im one of them. if i notice a girl has real bad acne, im sorry but its a definite turnoff.

My family is eating right now ...I am in another room feeling bad about scars.

Same thing happened with Christmas.

Tenshigirl;

:lol2: @ why do you make strange faces in pictures

its just one spot put some concealer on

Eh, it's actually quite a few really little spots that I could tell myself 'Nah, it's hardly noticable, nobody cares' and then like this monster mega-zit (I think it's actually two zits now, that are stacked on top of each other, it's gross) that covers all of my nose.

Tenshigirl;

HER FACE IS FINE....

Yeah, I'm not going out, either! I looked okay-ish on Thursday (when I went to see my GP!). Since then two new spots have apeared, a large but shallow one below my lip, and one of those huge under-skin eruptions to the left of my nose (that'll become a pus filled monstrosity by Monday, just in time for work). They'll take weeks to heal up, and others are certain to appear in the mean-time. I don't feel like going out at all, so I won't.

May sound like I'm feeling sorry for myself (well, I AM!), but I don't see any end to this affliction. It's been going on for too many years. This damned acne has cetainly blighted my life.

Good job this site exists so I can let off some steam........

yeah i know what you mean...it looks like the party's on my chin tonight..Well happy new years all!

Happy New Years

Yeah, I'm not going out, either! I looked okay-ish on Thursday (when I went to see my GP!). Since then two new spots have apeared, a large but shallow one below my lip, and one of those huge under-skin eruptions to the left of my nose (that'll become a pus filled monstrosity by Monday, just in time for work). They'll take weeks to heal up, and others are certain to appear in the mean-time. I don't feel like going out at all, so I won't.

May sound like I'm feeling sorry for myself (well, I AM!), but I don't see any end to this affliction. It's been going on for too many years. This damned acne has cetainly blighted my life.

Good job this site exists so I can let off some steam........

I dunno, I look pretty bad, but I think I still will go. If I don't go I'll be miserable, and if I do go I'll be self-conscious and everything. At least I'll get drunk though.

It's so damn frustrating though.

Guest tenshigirl25

Tenshigirl;

HER FACE IS FINE....

its ok...some ppl love to hate me on here..even tho i think im nice to everyone, apart for the 'justins' of the site.

Tenshigirl;

HER FACE IS FINE....

its ok...some ppl love to hate me on here..even tho i think im nice to everyone, apart for the 'justins' of the site.

I checked out your pictures...Wow. You are a babe - I think you look fine ;)

i was really bummed about tonite because my face is super broken out (like always) and my freind is having a party at his apartment at u of i....which is like 2 hours away so it means i have to sleep over...along with a ton of other ppl in his little apartment....and i know my face is gonna look disgusting in the morning and my makeup is gonna look terrible.....so anyways i was feeling really shitty this morning and i texted messaged my best freind and said i was just gonna stay home....and then she wanted to know why and i told her and she was super supportive and totally raised my self esteem back up and convinced me to go....now i am in a good mood and am excited to go....but i just wanna tell u guys that even if you feel insecure or down, u should go out and just have a good time tonite and not care wat anyone else thinks....cuz the ppl who care about you don't care what you look like and just care about you being around....you'll be hurting your friends as well as yourself by staying in because of acne....hope this helps :angel:

Spent New Years Eve at the beach then went out, hit the MDA, listened to hard house and had sex most of the night. New Years Day was filled with sex, eating & sleeping. So i guess the answer is no, I had a great new years regardless of acne. I say fuck it and enjoy yourself! *thumbs up*

Spent New Years Eve at the beach then went out, hit the MDA, listened to hard house and had sex most of the night. New Years Day was filled with sex, eating & sleeping. So i guess the answer is no, I had a great new years regardless of acne. I say fuck it and enjoy yourself! *thumbs up*

we need more people with that attitude towards acne..