Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Unknown.

I GUESS KNOW BODY HAS ANY THING LEFT TA SAY?

Guest Fearless*Bunny

Intelligent conversation in the middle of the night is asking a lot of most people.

I need to workout anyway and go to bed. I hate sleeping all day long I feel like I missed something.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I went to bed at 7 friday morning and woke up at about noon. I guess I could take a sleeping pill but they make me feel like I'm drunk with a hangover when I wake up the next day.

Guest tenshigirl25

i know..ive been off and on here all day..ive been chatting and trying to look for a new job. It's the 31st here at 5pm. today is your last day to get all the bad shit out of the way so tomorrow u can start fresh. :pray:

i know..ive been off and on here all day..ive been chatting and trying to look for a new job. It's the 31st here at 5pm. today is your last day to get all the bad shit out of the way so tomorrow u can start fresh. :pray:

AMO;

Well I guess you can't get other men to pay your bills like I can. Sorry dude.

Guest · Jake ·

AMO;

Well I guess you can't get other men to pay your bills like I can. Sorry dude.

I think he'd rather be a real man and be independent.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

You do notice that Jacksssson replys to other people's post addressing someone completely diferent i.e. tenshi said it but he's replying to it as if AMO was the one who said it.

Guest tenshigirl25

You do notice that Jacksssson replys to other people's post addressing someone completely diferent i.e. tenshi said it but he's replying to it as if AMO was the one who said it.

he's just not deleting the quote on the last post made i think..

4 hours your longest? Pssshh I'm more pathetic than you could ever hope to be..I have been on the computer for 24 hours before.. with only bathroom breaks and food breaks.. and even with the food I brought it to my desk and ate.. and.. yesterday I actually woke up at 5 pm!.. That's the weirdest sleeping schedule I have ever had.. It was insane.. I woke up and my family had already eaten dinner..