Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

I want to switch cleansers!

Hello everyone :) How are you all on this fine evening? Okay so right now im using Klear Action for my face... but I think thats getting kinda pricey and im kinda paranoid that my walgreens might not continue selling it (lately when i've gone there, I havn't seen it there at all :mad: ).. anyways, it is kind of irritating to my skin and I really want to switch to something gentler... im just worried since I used proactiv for two years and klear action for half a year... that my face will just get destroyed if I switch to something else. Has anyone else had this problem at all after they stopped using Proactiv, etc.?

HI MANDY,YOU'RE PRETTY DANDY.....ANYWAY I THINK PURPOSE LIQUID IS THE BEST...ITS THE GENTLEIST I CAME ACROSS,AND IVE TRYED EM ALL...GO TO THE RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS SECTION AND READ THE REVIEWS................

HI MANDY,YOU'RE PRETTY DANDY.....ANYWAY I THINK PURPOSE LIQUID IS THE BEST...ITS THE GENTLEIST I CAME ACROSS,AND IVE TRYED EM ALL...GO TO THE RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS SECTION AND READ THE REVIEWS................

thanks! I was actually concidering giving Purpose a try :D

i use purpose, not bad, smells prety good, i alternate between purpose and Dr. Bronner's Castille soap (peppermint oh so lovely!!!) it's actually made up of a combination of oils but it doesn't make my combination/oily skin feel oily at all. maybe give it a try, i have used nothing but castile at times during the past few months... i mean like toothpaste face wash shampoo body wash.... it's good stuff. If anyone has used this, speak up or speak out, because i like it, yet you may opine differently?

Hello everyone :) How are you all on this fine evening? Okay so right now im using Klear Action for my face... but I think thats getting kinda pricey and im kinda paranoid that my walgreens might not continue selling it (lately when i've gone there, I havn't seen it there at all :mad: ).. anyways, it is kind of irritating to my skin and I really want to switch to something gentler... im just worried since I used proactiv for two years and klear action for half a year... that my face will just get destroyed if I switch to something else. Has anyone else had this problem at all after they stopped using Proactiv, etc.?

I switched from Proactiv to Cetaphil and it made a world of difference. I haven't had a single new pimple or dry skin since the switch (and I don't even need a separate moisturizer). It's SUPER gentle.

Everyone's different though, I hope you find something that works for you!