Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sassy_Svengali

Who do people say you look like?

Guest tenshigirl25

My mom says I look like Jolie not the real one the one in the game :confused: , most people say I look like those fugly bratz doll. I don't see the connection.

Angelina jolie kind of has black features or something..i think the face structure and cheekbones..not sure. i loved Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louise when he was that cowboy..otherwise i dont see too much appeal these days..

Guest Fearless*Bunny

My mom says I look like Jolie not the real one the one in the game :confused: , most people say I look like those fugly bratz doll. I don't see the connection.

Angelina jolie kind of has black features or something..i think the face structure and cheekbones..not sure. i loved Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louise when he was that cowboy..otherwise i dont see too much appeal these days..

I agree. I think it's the eyes and cheekbones.

Guest tenshigirl25

here's a photo of u Fearless_Bunny; i think u could be Crystal Kay

IPB Image

IPB Image

only u are lighter then this..

Guest Fearless*Bunny

here's a photo of u Fearless_Bunny; i think u could be Crystal Kay

IPB Image

IPB Image

only u are lighter then this..

Some of the features are similar. I think it's cause we're both half asian half black.

Guest tenshigirl25

I always been a big cheesy Bloodsport and Cyborg Jean Claude Van Damme movie fan...surprisingly all my friends say I look like him. :D

Please don't laugh but what you think? :lol2:

IPB Image

u look like u could be his son..maybe in 10 years u will look just like him. u have that german/ euro thing happening..

IPB Image

Guest tenshigirl25

ive been told i look like yaya from america's next top model...and ashanti or toni braxton a lot....i dont see it tho :)

u have a photo? i think black women are amazing..ok now i see the photo..lol..yeah, u are gorgeous..i see ashanti

theres one up here....im gonna make a photo album soon...i would show all of acne.org pictures of my face without makeup but im soooo very self-conscious ....enjoy the photos of my "flawless" (yeah right!!) skin

wow..i thought u were 22 or something. like ashanti.

aww...ur a sweetheart..what wonderful compliments you have given me in this early hour of the morning!!! And i'm just suffering from a painful breakout all over my face!! Like i feel like my face has just erupted...i feel like my skin is not a part of me...like this alien skin that happens to be my face and that tortures my emotions daily!!

Oh my goodnesss.you are GORGEOUS yourself!!! Wow you could be a model!! How is your acne by the way...your skin looks amazing...and those highlights look awesome on you

u look like u could be his son..maybe in 10 years u will look just like him. u have that german/ euro thing happening..

IPB Image

lol :D 10 years and probably drink alot of alcohol lol! That's what kinda messed him up and made him look look old. :doubt: I been told if I am european lol

u have a photo? i think black women are amazing..

Dayum tenshigirl25 you have a cool mind I like that! My ex girl is dark skin. Something about the dark complexion that captivates me makes me feel like I'm eating dark chocolate. :wub:

P.S: btw tenshigirl25 I think you are so gorgeous and I mean that with sincerity. :D

Guest tenshigirl25

IPB Image

lol :D 10 years and probably drink alot of alcohol lol! That's what kinda messed him up and made him look look old. :doubt: I been told if I am european lol

u have a photo? i think black women are amazing..

Dayum tenshigirl25 you have a cool mind I like that! My ex girl is dark skin. Something about the dark complexion that captivates me makes me feel like I'm eating dark chocolate. :wub:

P.S: btw tenshigirl25 I think you are so gorgeous and I mean that with sincerity. :D

thanks..and thanks yorkmonique..ive always liked the exotic look too. europeans and dark skinned ppl wethr it be indian, jamaican or especially black women from the states..like Ashanti, beyonce, Amerie..thy have amazing faces and killer bodies.

Hey this face recognition thingy doesnt work for me its like i upload a pic click on "run face recognition" then it says uploading picture and nothing else happens i mean there aint no pop up or anything... Anyways if anybody knows what Im doing wrong please let me know...

I'm told I look like a pre-boob job Punky Brewster (Soliel Moon Fry). Could be worse. And, after all, I'm still known to randomly shout PUNKY POWER!

I SO loved that show when I was like, 5!! And she's gorgeous now, boob job or no. ;)

:lol2: This thread is cracking me up.. The weird thing is from three seperate people they made the same exact 'you know who he looks like" comparisons.. and all THREE of them(not one of these people know each other) said Guile from street fighter(kinda had the tall spike goin on, army clothes, muscular , boots etc)..and one of them also added the lead singer of offspring. This black dude at work is always tellin me to "do da flip ..sonic boom -gestures-, do it".

Yeah based on my peers,I'm sure you can realize I have an obvious exec job in a fortune 500. . .

gareth gates is what people call me btw. i forgout bout it until my boss called me it the other day... :doubt:

Guest · Jake ·

Who gives a crap if someone looks like a Hollywood star? What's so special about them? I heard it in my album and it's just stupid.

I hear that I look like Naomi Watts from a couple people, and also Julie from Miss Seventeen on MTV, who is ironically my neighbor. But on that online site where it matches your face structure, I got Charlise Theron, not sure how you spell it but I dont think I look like her.

that site told me brigette bardot, faye dunaway, and charlize theron

people tell me i look like

angelina jolie [mostly when i weighed a little more]

kiera knightly

julia stiles

nikki or paris hilton [all the time lol]