Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sassy_Svengali

Who do people say you look like?

For the second time in a few months, I've gotten the "You know who you look like?" question. Both times I cringed at the answer - Renee Zellwegger. :surprised::(:wall: I don't think she's pretty. What do you say when people say that you look like a person you don't want to look like?

Why does one person say you look like one person and then you'll hear five random other people you supposedly look like that don't even remotely look like each other?

Ugh...I so don't want to look like Renee. :evil:

Al Pacino and Ray Ramano. My dad says I look like Al, I think I do, and so did my moms boyfriend. A girl said I look like Ray.

i was told by my aunt that i looked like hilary clinton, which was strange and unflattering to say the least. i've also been told i look like this old indian movie star, who was chubby with a round face and a large wide unattractive nose. that was great. God bless my relatives.

although i just said "what??!" at the time, i think now i'm just going to respond with the most random, ludicrous shit ever, like "oh, huh. that's cool. oh, you know what's weird? at school, i've been told i look like monica bellucci SO MANY TIMES. like ALL THE TIME. but once, i was told i look more like catherine zeta-jones, which makes more sense, you know?" and then i'll just walk off, b/c seriously, if they're going to say weird out-of-left-field shit to me, i'm going to say it right back.

Guest tenshigirl25

al pacino eh?

i always get told young michelle pheiffer..

Renee zelwegger was pretty in jerry mcguire.

oooh, Al Pacino is HOT. good for you.

AMO, i am doing really well. how are you? btw, i don't at all look like ms. zeta jones. i look more like.... a panda. i've also been told i look like a panda. and a lemur. i tell the person who accuses me of such idiocy that they look like a sand dollar.

just kidding. pandas are fine with me.

Guest tenshigirl25

yeah, tenshi, you really do look like michelle phieffer.

i like al pacino, hes my fave.

YEA TENSHI IS REAL HOT....IGOTMYPHIL...I STILL LIKE YOU,EVEN IF YOU DO LOOK LIKE A PANDA....WITCH I DOUBT,BUT PANDAS ARE COOL ANYWAY....

Guest tenshigirl25

YEA TENSHI IS REAL HOT....IGOTMYPHIL...I STILL LIKE YOU,EVEN IF YOU DO LOOK LIKE A PANDA....WITCH I DOUBT,BUT PANDAS ARE COOL ANYWAY....

thanks AMO..your beginning to be my favourite on here :dance:

Im sure u dont look like a pander either Philos..do u have roundish features?

yup, i have a really round face and nose. it's unfortunate, b/c my mother was strikingly beautiful when she was younger (or at least, i think so), and my dad was really attractive as well, but all the children turned out to be as cute and benign and unsexy as teddy bears. :[

al pacino eh?

i always get told young michelle pheiffer..

Renee zelwegger was pretty in jerry mcguire.

I wish I heard Michelle Pfeiffer...I haven't seen your pic (even though I asked) so I can't say if I think you do look like her.

Yeah, maybe I should ask which "movie Renee" I resemble...

Al pacino is hawt. :drool:

I get told that I look like a terrorist/witch/drag queen.

Richard Zanuck

or

Serial Killer (I prefer the term mass murderer)

Mass rapist, would be another personal favorite.

I get told that I look like a terrorist/witch/drag queen.

Richard Zanuck

or

Serial Killer (I prefer the term mass murderer)

Mass rapist, would be another personal favorite.

If they say that to you, I say prove them right. Kill them, god damnit, all the time screaming, "Foiled, now you must die," or something to that effect.

Just kidding.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I've been told halle berry and devon aoki. I look like neither and am worried about so many people with serious visions problems walking around.

Guest tenshigirl25

I've been told halle berry and devon aoki. I look like neither and am worried about so many people with serious visions problems walking around.

devon aoki is very very tiny..but if u were of that size and died your hair like hers..i could see a resemblance. are u japanese?

Guest tenshigirl25

Tenshi: i saw your pics and you look like angelina jolie. You are beautiful!

not really..i think i just have somehting about my eyes..but thanks

Guest tenshigirl25

TENSHI...WHAT NATIONALITY ARE YOU????????

well my dad side is danish..im from australia. im just an aussie..

Guest Fearless*Bunny

devon aoki is very very tiny..but if u were of that size and died your hair like hers..i could see a resemblance. are u japanese?

I'm half Japanese. Funny you mention it cause I was thinking of dying my hair her color.

Tenshi I really see the Michelle Phiffer (or however you spell it) resemblance.