Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Matt ~

Moisturizer without SPF 15

Hmm well I recently started the regimen a few days ago.I have all the nessary products that dan suggested for it but I'm wondering something. WHy do you need a moisturizer with SPF 15??? That is for the Sun if I'm not mistaken but for the next 5-6 months I won't be outside...#1 its winter here half the year summer the rest. Do you need a moisturizer with SPF 15 if you don't go out in the sun for more than an hour in WINTER when the sun is barely warm at all?

I've read it helps wrinkles n stuff too I think.

In the winter, you can get a worse sunburn than in the summer because the sun's rays are reflected off of the snow. Even if its cloudy outside, you still need sun protection. It's recomeneded to always wear a 15 SPF in all the seasons of the year, and I'm sure you'll be going outside in the winter, you can't go around that.

yea, Jazzman is correct. Plus, bp makes your skin more likely to burn and be affected by the sun, so protecting your skin is a must with most acne treatments.