Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklos

ok sorry if i have the wrong section

hello sorry if i have the wrong section but i was really wondering something. i am 16 years old and well i have mild or i dont even know if its acne. but on the right side of my face i have a two spots left after pimples they are light but visible, and i was wondering if they dissappear by itself or is there a cure??? and on my left side i usually get more pimples, like i would be clear for a week and a pimple would appear, right now i have two pimples and about 4 spots that are light but also visible.........so i was wondering will they spots dissappear by themselves and the pimples are just part of my teenage years? because i take care of my skin well but they still appear, so please kindly suggest a home remedy to cure them thank u.

Best thing to get rid of marks is a glycolic acid based product. However, only spot tread, it's bad and irritating to your entire face.

the spots that are left after a pimple heals are just hyperpigmented areas. They will usually resolve in time, sometimes it takes several months, but they do usually fade.