Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tenshigirl25

darkness and depression

Guest tenshigirl25

I read AMO's post saying he was dark and disturbed..joke or not..it made me think about a time when a guy didnt understand why i wanted the curtains closed. He thought maybe i was depressed or had vampire tendencies .. :rolleyes: but if a person likes the dark, they like to light candles in their dark room or prefer going out during the night..why does that make them depressed? or act like something is wrong? same goes for ppl who are quiet.. or ppl who are just sensitive.. maybe that is who u are..why change it to please someone else? im quite happy..just because i like my private time and the darkness doesnt necessarily make me a dark person. i just like the peaceful feeling and that feeling of safeness.. does anyone get me on this?

Oh, I love being in a dim/dark room. There's times when I like the bright sunlight but I like dim lights or a dark room where I can just curl up (maybe light candles) and just relax. My family hates it because when I'm in the kitchen I always have to have the blinds down on the windows. :)

I have to agree. Candlelight can cast bad shadows, so I avoid that... I was thrilled when the guy I am dating requested for us to turn down the lights on a couple of occasions. Other guys used to say they wanted to see me, but my God, I got so uncomfortable.

Guest tenshigirl25

Oh, I love being in a dim/dark room. There's times when I like the bright sunlight but I like dim lights or a dark room where I can just curl up (maybe light candles) and just relax. My family hates it because when I'm in the kitchen I always have to have the blinds down on the windows. :)

i love the feeling of summer but i love nothing more then being out at night when its warm. i love the dark..i also love the way candle lit rooms make u look..i think darkness is romantic..

SURE.....WELL FIRST OF ALL YOUR PRETTY SMART,YOUR VERY PRETTY,AND YOU SEEM LIKE YOU HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY....SO JUST DO WHAT EVER MAKES YOU HAPPY,YOU DONT NEED TO ADJUST FOR ANYONE...IF YOU LIKE THE DARK,THEN STAY IN THE DARK...I PERSONALLY THINK DIM LIGHTS ARE RELAXING,THATS WHY I LIKE IT..SOME PEOPLE LIKE THE WINTER,SOME LIKE THE SUMMER..SOME LIKE BRIGHT LIGHTS OTHERS LIKE DARKNESS....EVERYONES DIFFERENT.....

Guest tenshigirl25

SURE.....WELL FIRST OF ALL YOUR PRETTY SMART,YOUR VERY PRETTY,AND YOU SEEM LIKE YOU HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY....SO JUST DO WHAT EVER MAKES YOU HAPPY,YOU DONT NEED TO ADJUST FOR ANYONE...IF YOU LIKE THE DARK,THEN STAY IN THE DARK...I PERSONALLY THINK DIM LIGHTS ARE RELAXING,THATS WHY I LIKE IT..SOME PEOPLE LIKE THE WINTER,SOME LIKE THE SUMMER..SOME LIKE BRIGHT LIGHTS OTHERS LIKE DARKNESS....EVERYONES DIFFERENT.....

Thanks AMO..my sexy italian boy.. ;)

I love the dark. Partly because my skin looks 10 times better. But I have always been attracted to dim rooms. Plus, my eyes are happier in dim light. I told my boyfriend I like the dark and was like why, you look so pretty in the light :redface: Aww he is too sweet.

Guest tenshigirl25

I love the dark. Partly because my skin looks 10 times better. But I have always been attracted to dim rooms. Plus, my eyes are happier in dim light. I told my boyfriend I like the dark and was like why, you look so pretty in the light :redface: Aww he is too sweet.

i think the light makes us look pretty because it shows the colour of our eyes and hair..but dim lights can make us look sexy and our eyes shine, plus u just know that your skin has to look good so it gives that extra confidence too..

"..i think darkness is romantic.."

Agreed. :D

Double agreed :wub:

i think the light makes us look pretty because it shows the colour of our eyes and hair..but dim lights can make us look sexy and our eyes shine, plus u just know that your skin has to look good so it gives that extra confidence too..

Yeah, and he loves my eyes (don't know why they are just light brown with a little green). He looks hella good in the light. He is my angel :angel: Sorry for going on about him, he is just so beautiful in every way.

I WORKED AS AN ELECTRICIAN FOR 4 YEARS...SO I KNOW ALL ABOUT LIGHTING....EVERY LIGHT SWICH IN MY HOUSE HAS A DIMMER......I KEEP ALL THE LIGHTS LOW.......ITS GREAT..

I WORKED AS AN ELECTRICIAN FOR 4 YEARS...SO I KNOW ALL ABOUT LIGHTING....EVERY LIGHT SWICH IN MY HOUSE HAS A DIMMER......I KEEP ALL THE LIGHTS LOW.......ITS GREAT..

awesome

Guest tenshigirl25

"..i think darkness is romantic.."

Agreed. :D

Double agreed :wub:

Yeah, and he loves my eyes (don't know why they are just light brown with a little green). He looks hella good in the light. He is my angel :angel: Sorry for going on about him, he is just so beautiful in every way.

it's ok..its always nice to see someone so in love.. :wub:

I'm into the whole curtians closed/lights off thing.

I thaught it was just me, but yeah as someone said it's a feeling of security and safety- just shut the world out and fuck 'em for a few hours, time to chill relax, reflect and listen to music.

My home is my sanctuary.

If you have ever listened to the words to the song "I don't want to miss a thing" by aerosmith that explains EXACTLY how I feel about him :wub:

I read AMO's post saying he was dark and disturbed..joke or not..it made me think about a time when a guy didnt understand why i wanted the curtains closed. He thought maybe i was depressed or had vampire tendencies .. :rolleyes: but if a person likes the dark, they like to light candles in their dark room or prefer going out during the night..why does that make them depressed? or act like something is wrong? same goes for ppl who are quiet.. or ppl who are just sensitive.. maybe that is who u are..why change it to please someone else? im quite happy..just because i like my private time and the darkness doesnt necessarily make me a dark person. i just like the peaceful feeling and that feeling of safeness.. does anyone get me on this?

I'm the same way. I love the darkness in my room. I HATE having the light on all the time and hate having my curtains open. If I had a girl that thought I was vamp or I was some strange depressed guy, I would kick her ass to the curb and date her sister. :D