Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have bad dreams concerning acne. Those suck. :(

Jenzy, those are good dreams. :) Lucky you!

Yeah, I guess it is good concerning my face but I always have nightmares about other things :ninja:

Guest tenshigirl25

i had a dream about a week or so ago, and i had bad acne all over my cheeks and i kept telling myself in the dream "its just a dream" "u will wake up" but i wasnt waking up and i really thought it was real.. :lol2: since im on accutane im crazy skitzo..

I like when I dream about my boyfriend....sigh.....he is so perfect ;) I am jealous of his clear skin

I had a dream a few months ago about being in public and wearing no makeup and having no access to any and having a really bad acne day. Pathetic, eh?

No, that would freak me out :wacko:

I NEVER DREAMED OF ACNE THOUGH,MY DREAMS ARE USUALLY VERY BUGGED OUT.....I JUST STARTED TO DREAM 6 MONTHS AGO WHEN I GOT OFF DRUGS...BEFOR THAT I HAVENT DREAMED IN ABOUT 10 YEARS..........

I NEVER DREAMED OF ACNE THOUGH,MY DREAMS ARE USUALLY VERY BUGGED OUT.....I JUST STARTED TO DREAM 6 MONTHS AGO WHEN I GOT OFF DRUGS...BEFOR THAT I HAVENT DREAMED IN ABOUT 10 YEARS..........

freaky...that stuff will mess you up!

WOW. I have always dreamt like every night but usually I forget my dreams fairly quickly.

YES...ITS PRETTY WILD.....BUT NOW IM VERY EXCITED TO DREAM,IWRITE THEM ALL DOWN,AND I HAVE A BOOK THAT TELLS YOU WHAT CERTAIN THINGS MEAN IN YOUR DREAMS....I REALLY ENJOY IT FOR SOME REASON..

I had a dream (a nightmare rather) where I had severe severe acne but that's all I remember from it. :confused:

That sucks.

YES...ITS PRETTY WILD.....BUT NOW IM VERY EXCITED TO DREAM,IWRITE THEM ALL DOWN,AND I HAVE A BOOK THAT TELLS YOU WHAT CERTAIN THINGS MEAN IN YOUR DREAMS....I REALLY ENJOY IT FOR SOME REASON..

They say dreams tell you a lot about a person.

Guest tenshigirl25

I had a dream a few months ago about being in public and wearing no makeup and having no access to any and having a really bad acne day. Pathetic, eh?

that actually happened to me onc about 2 yrs ago. i had left my makeup in the house right b4 i went to the airport. i was staying in a hotel until morning when i realised and i had to go without makeup with all my pimples showing, my eyebrows half missing (i had overplucked) and looking very tired. i looked like a monster.. thgat just made me remember how bad my skin used to be. looking in those mirrors in the aeroplane i felt lik crying..

that actually happened to me onc about 2 yrs ago. i had left my makeup in the house right b4 i went to the airport. i was staying in a hotel until morning when i realised and i had to go without makeup with all my pimples showing, my eyebrows half missing (i had overplucked) and looking very tired. i looked like a monster.. thgat just made me remember how bad my skin used to be. looking in those mirrors in the aeroplane i felt lik crying..

makeup dependency sucks, what can i say? i still don't know if i think it has helped or hurt me more overall as a person!

makeup dependency sucks, what can i say? i still don't know if i think it has helped or hurt me more overall as a person!

I feel the same. I hate being dependent on make-up. It has hurt me in that I know I could never be happy without it. But it has hepled my in that without it I would have zero confidence.

..I HAD I DREAM I WAS TRAPPED IN CAR WITH NO ONE DRIVING,NOW I'VE COME TO FEEL LIKE THAT WHEN IM WIDE AWAKE....STRIVING..

Guest tenshigirl25

does anyone else daydream or start to fall asleep and then feel like your falling and u wake up and jump up like crazy? i hate that, especially when someone else is in the room..

Fun fact of the day: If you want to force yourself to dream, then either A)sleep in an unfamiliar location B)go to sleep early in the morning ie. 4,5,6 am C) Set your alarm clock to go off 3 hours after you go to sleep. Why? Because this is the time REM sleep occurs, and people always dream during REM sleep.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I never have dreams relating to my skin or how I look. I 've never actually even seen myself in a dream. I guess my dream world is void of mirrors.

A lot of girls wear make up. I know girls without a blemish that wear tons of makeup. I don't think make up is all that bad... But I understand what you mean. (Well being a male, I guess I don't but I have 3 sisters so I know plenty!)