Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

not getting better :[

ive been onthe regine for a month now and im not seeing any major improvements and i only have MILD acne.this sucks , is it from clogged pores?

Are you following the regimen EXACTLY by the book? You might want to review that first. Then again, for skin to be totally clear, it can take months because it takes a while for the skin beneath that could have been acne-prone to reach the surface and get sloughed off. I would continue for a couple more months, and if you still have no improvement, see a derm!

I don't understand why the regimen purges the skin and causes breakouts. what is the scientific explanation for it? all you're doing with the REG is washing your face and adding bp.

explain how hair products clog up pores. i used a product in my hair and i think it contributed to two of my fall breakouts. so i believe there's a relationship here. but i don't see how it happened. i've got short hair and only the forehead is in contact with the hair. not the cheeks, where i broke out

I used a bit of hair wax (l'oreal i think) and i don't know why, but it irritated me (i could actually feel my skin being irritated). i know that using it for 1 or 2 weeks broke me out. after clearing up again, i used it some more and broke out. i'm not saying it caused the breakout, just that i used it right before i broke out.

well, I think it takes a few weeks for acne to surface but if you think it is the hair wax then just stop using it, and look for a better alternative. Maybe pure aloe vera gel could work? Bah, I don't know. Pointy hair is overrated just shave your head. (:

:lol2: yeah pure aloe vera gel used on hair is supposed to be good

well, I think it takes a few weeks for acne to surface but if you think it is the hair wax then just stop using it, and look for a better alternative. Maybe pure aloe vera gel could work? Bah, I don't know. Pointy hair is overrated just shave your head. (:

oh my gosh, i can't agree more. spiky hair is for goofs. i go for the messy look.