Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

EXP white flakes after wash?

i use cetaphil bar soap , and after wash i have white stuff on my face :[ how can i fix this? is this dry skIN? it dosnet feel dry skin.

i use cetaphil bar soap , and after wash i have white stuff on my face :[ how can i fix this? is this dry skIN? it dosnet feel dry skin.

whats in the bar soap? it could be cloggins your pores....or the white stuff could be the residue left behind from it

I have the same thing Steven.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...g+after+washing

I made the same post complaning about that too not long ago. My best advice is to moisturize a bit less (especially if you use Cetaphil moisturizer) and ignore this flaking (white residue) because before you apply BP, it should dry up and soak into the skin. Try washing with warmer water as well, not hot. Don't scrub your face when you're washing to try and get this white stuff out, it wont help, just be gentle when washing and it'll hopefully subside.

My best advise is to not use bar soap. I find gel cleansers work best.

Try Cetaphil's Cleanser that comes in a bottle, rather than the bar.

i use the cetaphil cleanser that comes in the bottle... and it doesnt seem to leave any time of residue or white flakes on my face... my best advice is to try switching... and see if there is any improvement.

kristina