Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jess111

dairy/salad dressings

So I've decided to try to cut out "acne causing" foods from my diet to see if it helps.

I see that dairy is bad, but you can buy organic [ i]hormone free eggs & milk- Is that ok to eat?

Also, I'm going to start eating a ton of salads, but I don't like plain oil/vinegar/lemon juice & I've noticed that alot of salad dressing have alot of bad stuff like sugar in it- Are there any good dressings out there?

Make yourself this beautiful salad dressing:

1/4 cup Vinegar ( Apple Cider, Red Wine or Balsamic or a combination of all)

1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil

1 tsp (or 2) French Mustard

1 clove Garlic (crushed)

Salt & Pepper.

Put everything in a jar. Screw on the lid and shake! That's it! Pour however much you want on your salad and put the rest back for the next time. I find it delicious! I like things sour so I have the 1:1 ratio of oil and vinegar. You can adjust it to your own taste though.

For variation you can add some mayonnaise to make it creamy (kind of like a ceasar dressing).

As for the organic milk - I'd stay of dairy whether organic or not but I can't see anything wrong with organic eggs.

addd sum spices to it, itll make it ammmmazing!! seriously, jus mix what u like with it