Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a big mirror that I normally put on a wall but it has been down off the wall for a while so i rested it up against my wall on my desk, placed just behind my laptop. I realized today that all I do is look at my face in that mirror which gets me like obsessed with the pimples, scars, redmarks etc. on my face. I spend a lot of time on this comp. and even this site. I moved the mirror and am storing it under my bed now. Hopefully this will take my mind off my face some seeing as I won't be sitting in front of a mirror anymore haha. Just thought I'd share this for no reason really....

I have a big mirror that I normally put on a wall but it has been down off the wall for a while so i rested it up against my wall on my desk, placed just behind my laptop. I realized today that all I do is look at my face in that mirror which gets me like obsessed with the pimples, scars, redmarks etc. on my face. I spend a lot of time on this comp. and even this site. I moved the mirror and am storing it under my bed now. Hopefully this will take my mind off my face some seeing as I won't be sitting in front of a mirror anymore haha. Just thought I'd share this for no reason really....

sometimes avoiding mirrors is the best thing you can do.

Guest tenshigirl25

when i came back home, my parents had moved house and thy put this HUGE mirror onto the wall..basically drilled it into the wall..like 1 of those wardrobes that have sliding mirrors that take up the whole wall. if i was trying to kid myself b4, i certainly couldn't now..im not a fan of full length mirrors and seeing my reflection ALL the time.

I think I'm going to avoid mirrors as much as possible for a while.

It will probably show a bigger improvement with my retin-a in a couple months when I all of the sudden look in a mirror and go "wow, it really cleared me up nice" (hopefully). I'm going to try to resort to nothing but looking in the mirrors for things I need to do like washing and applying the retin-a. Other than that, I'm going to try and start doing nothing but a quick glance if I'm in the bathroom or whatever.