Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First off I know everybodys acne is different but Im just trying to find some sort of pattern out there. So basically can everyone right a little bit about how long they have been with acne and how it has changed from different severities and also if it cleared up at any point. Anyway heres mine;

Ok so like all of us who reads these boards I have had acne for a long time now, when I was young about 13 I suppose it started with the small sandpaper style pimples on my forehead, that cleared up after a few years but was never that bad. Next came a few random spots on my cheeks which I think I agrevated by shaving dry and using bad products, but still It didnt bother me too much. Then I grew up and I would say about the time when i was starting college it started to really get bad and I started to do something about it. I also started to get really bad cysts on my back and neck. That was about 3 years ago now a long time I have been on the regime and I would say I have made good progress. My skin is never as bad as it used to be, however it always is a bit irritated from the Bp as my skin is well sensitive. Anyway about the time I went to university my back just cleared up, which I found amazing but I still have no idea why. Id say my face got a tad worse. So who knows what caused it. Anyway I realise I have written a long post about essentially nothing but Im hoping that as my back has cleared up that maybe just maybe my face could be next. I am 19 in February by the way.

First off I know everybodys acne is different but Im just trying to find some sort of pattern out there. So basically can everyone right a little bit about how long they have been with acne and how it has changed from different severities and also if it cleared up at any point. Anyway heres mine;

Ok so like all of us who reads these boards I have had acne for a long time now, when I was young about 13 I suppose it started with the small sandpaper style pimples on my forehead, that cleared up after a few years but was never that bad. Next came a few random spots on my cheeks which I think I agrevated by shaving dry and using bad products, but still It didnt bother me too much. Then I grew up and I would say about the time when i was starting college it started to really get bad and I started to do something about it. I also started to get really bad cysts on my back and neck. That was about 3 years ago now a long time I have been on the regime and I would say I have made good progress. My skin is never as bad as it used to be, however it always is a bit irritated from the Bp as my skin is well sensitive. Anyway about the time I went to university my back just cleared up, which I found amazing but I still have no idea why. Id say my face got a tad worse. So who knows what caused it. Anyway I realise I have written a long post about essentially nothing but Im hoping that as my back has cleared up that maybe just maybe my face could be next. I am 19 in February by the way.

i think i may be outgrowing mine but every ones is not the same i started getting mine when i was 12 im 15 now right now is the best its ever looked ive been on like a rollercoaster ride the past 6 months ive had ups and downs but right now its been 12 weeks no break outs so i hope im done but good luck to u

I'm 20 right now, and my acne is mild at this moment in time. I started getting acne around the age of 12, but it was very mild. At 13 my forehead started to breakout, but within a year it cleared up. In high school it was always very mild, I still had some acne but it was no worse than my peers. When I started college at 18 my face went crazy, I started to get large sore whiteheads, something I had never had before. A little over a year passed and my mother made me get on birth control and it really did help, with the worst of it. During the past two years I probably tried countless acne products. My skin was constantly irritated. For the last few weeks I've been giving up acne products and I can see a huge difference, the best my face has looked in almost three years!

I think my acne didnt start clearing until recently. Now, instead of having tons of pimples all month long, I just have a few around my cycle. Sometimes cystic, sometimes not, but they dont last as long either.