Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disco

I just don't know..

I have pimples that pop up from time to time around my cheek and side of my head. Currently, I have like 5 pimples on my left cheek and about 2 on my right and surrounded by alot of red marks from past acne. Every pimple leaves a red mark that, so far, hasnt fade a bit.

In the morning, I use Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser, follow by Dan's BP Gel 2.5% and at most times I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture.

In the evening, I wash my face, using the same as the morning regimen.

I'm really depressed I just want the red mark to fade! :( any help??

Apply neosporin cream on your red marks... that's what I do and I think it's helping

I have been using the Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment from time to time. I heard the ointment clogs up pores and makes it worst. :doh: Maybe I should buy the cream.

Btw, I also have other medicnes but I didn't want to use it and interfer with my regimen.

Tretinoin Cream, USP 0.025%

Glades Benzoyl Peroxide 2 1/2%

Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel

Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion

Proactiv Reparing Lotion

and Fougera Hydrocortisone Cream USP, 1% (my family doctor perscribe this to me for my ezema on my arm) not sure if you can use this on your face :mad:

I doubt Neosporin will help with red marks, I think it works better for cuts, or for example, a newly-popped pimple. The red marks will fade in time, as the Regimen clears you up. Once you stop getting new pimples, it's really only a matter of time before the old marks clear up. I used to have so many red marks around my mouth it looked like a rash, and now the skin is nice and pale.

I doubt Neosporin will help with red marks, I think it works better for cuts, or for example, a newly-popped pimple. The red marks will fade in time, as the Regimen clears you up. Once you stop getting new pimples, it's really only a matter of time before the old marks clear up. I used to have so many red marks around my mouth it looked like a rash, and now the skin is nice and pale.

I think it will help it but in a slower process. I'm trying to get rid of all my pimples first but one keeps popping up the next day or 2. :dance: BTW, I was at my family doctor last week and she was the one who pescribe me with the Glades BP 2.5 % and she also pescribe me with an antiboitic for my face called Clindamycin and my medical doesn't cover it which will cost me $53.72. Is this a good idea or no?!!? Is this any good btw?!

red marks will fade in time, the important thing is to get the acne under control to prevent NEW red marks, which you are doing with the Regimen.

Hang in there.