Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aladrien

HELP! My skin can't make up its mind!

I have combination skin, it's neither really dry nor really oily, it's a little bit of both. Some spots I have drier patches, but some spots it's a bit oily. I have random pimples that break out anywhere they feel like on my face. I have blackheads on my nose, but not very bad. I don't have acne any where else but my face. It's leaving scars! Not deep scars, just on the surface and they don't affect the feel of my skin, but they're still noticable. Right now I am rotating products. I use Swiss Ives Apricot Scrub and Swiss Ives Pore Reficing Clenser in the morning while I shower. And I use Oxy Sensitive Skin pads and Clearasil acne cream at night. I need advice in the following areas...

1) How do I reduce (or cure would be best) this acne without drying out my skin too much or leaving it really oily?

2) How do I prevents scars from happening, and/or reduce the ones I already have?

3) What kind of foundation should I wear? Powder just makes my dry skin really obvious and liquid makes my face look greasy?

HELP!!!!