Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GuardedlyOptimistic

HAPPY NEW YEAR TANER AND NON TANERS ALIKE : No 2

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to extend this greeting to all my soul brothers and sisters that are suffering with this awful skin disease. WE will prevail. 2006 will be a year of renewal and change. For me, it may be the year when I erase the scars on my face that so aptly remind me of the pain and struggle I went through. It's been about 9 months off of the accutane and I am doing well. I have a few pimples, I say pimples because they are not nodules or cysts, so for this I am very thankful. I wish I didn't have 6 of them though. Nevertheless, I am happy for what I have. It's been a stressful month, the holidays always are. So, I hope my skin will settle a bit in the upcoming weeks.

I send you all my love and courage. I hope you continue to always look on the brighter side of life, especially in the midst of so much darkness. Never give up on your dreams and don't let acne be the reason you abandon them. There is always a way.

Much love taners and non-taners alike,

Together we will be strong for eachother, always.

Guardedly Optimistic