Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fighter05

Small-Penis-Men tend to scar more easily!!

I came across a website and found something very unusual and interesting. It was the first time I'd heard of something crazy like that. I don't know if it's true or not, but I just wanted to share it with you guys.

According to that website, a group of biologists and scientists were doing intensive studies and experiments on burn victims (mostly men with 3-4 degree burns) They discovered that men with small sexual organs tend to develop scars more easily than the ones who were gifted by mother nature. Our bodies are symmitric and one organ is corelated to another. For example, the size of your left hand fist is related to the size of your heart and viceversa. The same principle applies here: "The size of your penis is related to the amount of fat,collagen,tissue,etc found in our skin" and the more collagen,fat,etc our skin has, the less suceptible to scaring it becomes. The "less gifted" patients showed worse skin damage eventhough in some cases their burns were less severe.

I don't really know how true it is. It's hard to prove that. In my case, I don't have a mandingo-size yo-yo, but I don't have a small one either. Let's say I'm more on the "gifted" side ( This is one of the few things that I can brag about ) However, I tend to scar very easily. Maybe I'm an exception to the rule. I don't know.

I also think that this study needs to be taken to a bigger scale. You just can't make conclusion based an a small sample. I don't think it's a credible study yet. Otherwise, my chinese friends had wayyyy more scars and my black friends had absolutely none. (And it doesn't happen in real life)

Crap, does that mean that all women scar really badly because we don't have penises at all? Come on! Enough with the penis envy propaganda. I'm quite happy without one. What about small boobied women? Do they scar more easily too?

Ughhh :naughty:

Guest Virgo

no wonder i dont get bad scarring...

So are you just trying to tell everyone you have a small penis?? Thats probally why I dont have real bad scarring.. cause I was Blessed hahaha.. Everyone should feel retarded after reading your thread..

you guys he's just trying to share some info he read, that doesn't mean he believes it. PEOPLE dont believe everything you read, that is just the most moronic thing I've heard in a long time.

Don't think it's true, it sounds like bullshit to me.

I have never had a scar . . . so in theory . . . I should be like mega-ginourmous???? Uh . . . frankly . . . you are full of shit . . .lol but I wish you weren't

someone delete this post.. thats why people are leaving the board because of dumbshits like this guy..

I agree. And some people with small dicks will start think that's why they got scars. Seriously, you cannot joke with that. :hand: You get scars because of acne - NOT penis size.

I nominate fighter Scar Victim of the Year for 2005 for this and the one night stand topic. :clap:

i cant believe people are reading this and replying instead of replying to my new york city info post. i'm sure none of you are from new york (so yeah yeah i know what you're going to say), but still. this is retarded. i felt bad for this guy with his one night stand thing, but now i'm thinking maybe it wasn't the scarring that made her not like you man.

How long is it going to be before everyone finally realises that fighter is in fact just a lieing ass on this forum?

I for one do not believe that you ever went on that date you were making up on a recent thread.

Let me get this straight.

You were a while ago saying how you were desperate to go out on a date with a girl if only you could fix your scars. Lots of sympathy posts by people.

Some time passes. And then you write in saying that you went out on the date. Your date says that she wants to fulfill her filthy fantasies with you (yeah right) :D So you get back to the room and she says "oh god, you have scars". You are put off and run a mile.

What a coincidence that you were worried about scars before the date and then she mentions them on the date. I would say that you just made that up if I didn't know any better which I don't.

And how likely would it be that in the room she goes "oh god, you have scars"? Thats very, very unlikely fighter, now isn't it? I mean, she said that she wanted to fulfill her filthy fantasies with you right? and she didn't notice your scars then. But when you are in the room about to get down to business, shock horror, she suddenly notices them.

I don't believe you fighter.

You see, I think it more likely that you are an american retard the size of a fridge writing a load of rubbish on this website and making up stories about yourself.

And as for the penis size - scar correaltion, purr-lease.

Yeah, fighter, make sure to post a link to that article you are talking about. Or did you make that up as well?

How long is it going to be before everyone finally realises that fighter is in fact just a lieing ass on this forum?

I for one do not believe that you ever went on that date you were making up on a recent thread.

Let me get this straight.

You were a while ago saying how you were desperate to go out on a date with a girl if only you could fix your scars. Lots of sympathy posts by people.

Some time passes. And then you write in saying that you went out on the date. Your date says that she wants to fulfill her filthy fantasies with you (yeah right) :D So you get back to the room and she says "oh god, you have scars". You are put off and run a mile.

What a coincidence that you were worried about scars before the date and then she mentions them on the date. I would say that you just made that up if I didn't know any better which I don't.

And how likely would it be that in the room she goes "oh god, you have scars"? Thats very, very unlikely fighter, now isn't it? I mean, she said that she wanted to fulfill her filthy fantasies with you right? and she didn't notice your scars then. But when you are in the room about to get down to business, shock horror, she suddenly notices them.

I don't believe you fighter.

You see, I think it more likely that you are an american retard the size of a fridge writing a load of rubbish on this website and making up stories about yourself.

And as for the penis size - scar correaltion, purr-lease.

Yeah, fighter, make sure to post a link to that article you are talking about. Or did you make that up as well?

Agreed Rupert. He's just looking for attention which he probably doesn't get enough of in real life, sort of like that Justin fellow who faked his suicide a while back.

hey Rupert, reality is only one approach to life. maybe Fighter is a poet.

I'm with Virgo on this issue. Even Amish women know a small dick when they see it. speaking of which, unless its VERY small, under 5, then don't worry, technique & love making matter more. hehe