Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay I've been off accutane since the beginning of August I believe and I'm still pretty red in my cheeks and temple area, for some reason not so mcuh on my forehead. I got a new job where I spend quite a bit of time outside, but it's winter time and I always moisterize in the mornings after my shower. How long does the redness stay around?

It takes as long as it takes to fade, there really isn't a set time. To help it speed a long you may want to take an antihistime, or a baby coated aspirin, or other anti-inflammatories that may help reduce some of the redness.

It takes as long as it takes to fade, there really isn't a set time. To help it speed a long you may want to take an antihistime, or a baby coated aspirin, or other anti-inflammatories that may help reduce some of the redness.

Appreciate the replies. So just take childrens aspirin? o

Do you mean redness from acne or just flushing? The flushing dissappeared after about a week of finishing my course. The red marks are slowly fading.

I get the same thing...ive been off tane for over 3 months now and i still get really flushed on my cheeks...its soo annoying....does anyone else know how long this will take to go away??