Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sjeagle30

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can someone please help me figure out what to do. The more I read, the more confused I get. Everyone seems to have such different approaches to things. I dont know what to use or try anymore. Just stick to the basic regimine and thats it??? I read earlier today to try baking soda and a water paste and then an egg white and lemon mask also. I just dont know how much is too much for differnet things to try.

Thanks for any input!

yea, this can be a confusing place, lol.

When starting the Regimen (Dan's clearskin Regimen) it's best to stick strictly to the Regimen ONLY, without adding in any other factors to complicate or confuse your results.

Then after you've been CLEAR a while, you can consider adding in other factors, one at a time, to see if they benefit or make things worse.

BUt in the beginning, if you are constantly changing and adding new things, it is very difficult to tell which are hurting and which are helping.

So, my advice for new Regimen users is to do the Regimen strictly as DAn describes for the first 3 months or so, then if you feel the need to add in other things, do so at your own discretion, and only one at a time.

Hope this helps.

Lol, I know how you feel! Seems like for every product people swear by, there are just as many people saying to stay away from it! I think the reason for that is that everyone's skin is different. Some things will work for others and won't work for you. So what you have to do is find that magic combination that will work for you. I would recommend that you start with the basics (cleanser, BP and moisturizer) and be consistent with that for a while, and then add on if you want. You might have to change which products you are using, but I would just stick with those 3 basic ones at first. It's so tempting to add in a bunch of things but consistency with one regimen really seems to be important.