Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killas

dermablend best for men?

Hey whats the best thing to use to coverup red marks without it haveing to look like ur wearing makeup i heard dermablend, also how do u apply it. thanks all

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Dermablend in the pot is impossible to look good on the skin. Its so cakey and makes your pores look grossely huge. Its very noticable in my oppinion. I would say start experimenting a little bit. CoverFX powder is what I use and it covers red marks up easily and looks very natural. Its also a mineral makeup so it doesnt break you out at all!

well i use dermablend, actually for almsot a year, but i also have very very bad red marks all over my face and its been the only thing that has really helped me out and give me some type of confidence, i use it so much i cant even tell its caky or looks bad, but now u guys r making me think and worry since new years is tomrow and i have a hot date...lol... dam... well iam worried hopefully things will turn out good casue more then likley i will be thinking about my marks regardless of what happens......

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Dont worry about it bud. Dermablend is excellent. Im sure she will like you no matter what. And if you wear dermablend it will cover amazing. She wont even notice. Im in the same boat as you and am worried also about my marks and pores hahaha. What a vicious circle we live in.

Dont worry about it bud. Dermablend is excellent. Im sure she will like you no matter what. And if you wear dermablend it will cover amazing. She wont even notice. Im in the same boat as you and am worried also about my marks and pores hahaha. What a vicious circle we live in.

thx for the words man, appreacite it... i just have a massive amount of red marks on my face, some people o here post their pics of red marks and i havent seen one pic worst then mine, off topic but i had to get it off my chest...

and YES, the circle is vicious :wall:

question: when you put on your dermablend do u use a sponge or your finger? i use to use my finger then i started doing the sponge and swiping up and down and the coverage literally goes on 100 times better, if you havent tried you should give it a shot.

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Well I used to use it and I would use my fingers and put it on the palm of my hand then I would use a sponge to get it off my hand and use it on my face. Does it cover your redmarks very well??? And also how did your date go?

Well I used to use it and I would use my fingers and put it on the palm of my hand then I would use a sponge to get it off my hand and use it on my face. Does it cover your redmarks very well??? And also how did your date go?

it went awesome !!!!! so many details and so much fun, too much to write :dance:

anyway..lol, i usually apply dots to my face then use the sponge to go up and down but i have notcied the past 2 days its worked horriable for some reason, the day of new years i took forever to do it, i felt like a little girl but it snot like I'm doing this shit for fun well i applied it to my face and used the sponge , but i left it on for a while for it to soak in and i added it on my neck to take away the two tones of color from my neck and face (( i hate that)) i also put my hands under really hot water ( from sink) and i dry them off real fast then pat it to my face like letting the warmth get into the coverup...

:: have you had any breakouts with using this casue its hard for me to tell, plus I'm also on my 2nd month of accuatne but my skin is failry holding up thx to cetaphil...

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Ive never really broke out from Dermablend its good stuff. Its thick but has never given me problems. The only thing I hated about it was it made my pores look HUGE. So I had to stop wearing it. My pores are already bad enough so I stopped wearing it. Does it completely cover your red marks now??? And also do you use the pone in the pot.??? Or do you use the cream in the tube?

Ive never really broke out from Dermablend its good stuff. Its thick but has never given me problems. The only thing I hated about it was it made my pores look HUGE. So I had to stop wearing it. My pores are already bad enough so I stopped wearing it. Does it completely cover your red marks now??? And also do you use the pone in the pot.??? Or do you use the cream in the tube?

i use the cream in the tube. if i had a digital camera i would show you how freakin bad the marks are, its crazy, but without dermablend i would be in no mood 24-7. these marks kill me, but my pores are somewhat big but dermalblend dosent make it that much worst, really always depends on the lighing. this makeup is awesome though and it does cover up all my red marks but you can still see some blemishes, like its not perfect but compared to it without any it looks 90 times better. like theres some visbale marks, that are dark and kind of stick under the makeup, but usually i avoid any really bright lighting and i always make sure I'm never in the situation where bright lights will shine on me, but you neve rknow.

but do you not use any? like are you clear now? and when u did use it did you do anything special or did you just reg. put the makeup on with your fingers or whatever...

I use dermablends "quick fix". It comes in a lip stick type tube and I use it as a spot treatment, only putting it where I need it. Works great for me, I love it. Last forever too. I use my finger tips to spread it on.

i LOVE dermablend! its the only thing that conceals my redmarks and i feel so confident when i look into the mirror. It doesnt cause acne and it contains saylic acid so it actually helps. i cant stress enough HOW AMAZING IT IS.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

fuck makeup! be a man.....LOL

nah dude.... trust me... if you were me and in my shoes you would be doing the same exact thing.....trust me, i hate doing this makeup shit but if i didnt i would lose alot of credability and freinds and care and all that other good stuff..

just incase you say the ones that diss me without my makeup are not true freinds... well i dont know how i would gain new freinds with losing the old ones without feeling like shit.

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

i use the cream in the tube. if i had a digital camera i would show you how freakin bad the marks are, its crazy, but without dermablend i would be in no mood 24-7. these marks kill me, but my pores are somewhat big but dermalblend dosent make it that much worst, really always depends on the lighing. this makeup is awesome though and it does cover up all my red marks but you can still see some blemishes, like its not perfect but compared to it without any it looks 90 times better. like theres some visbale marks, that are dark and kind of stick under the makeup, but usually i avoid any really bright lighting and i always make sure I'm never in the situation where bright lights will shine on me, but you neve rknow.

but do you not use any? like are you clear now? and when u did use it did you do anything special or did you just reg. put the makeup on with your fingers or whatever...

Well i am on accutane and it cleared me up real good. Im all clear now but I still have those damn red marks. So all I use now is just a cleanser day and night and then I use a primer then coverfx foundation. My pores piss me off and that is why I dont use Dermablend. then again I have never tried the cream in the tube. Maybe Ill give that a shot. I do like how Dermablend is thick. It can cover almost anything. If you think your pores are big a primer underneath would help alot also. You can get a good one for 25 bucks. By the way are you going to see that girl again???

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

I know man dont worry alot of us have been there before too. Not only is it bad likeing a girl alot but with skin problems and being self concious about it. But dont worry bro you are doing all the right things with your good diet that I could never do lol and on accutane that will clear you up before you know it. Everything will go good im sure of it. If she really likes you she wont fool around with other guys, I wouldnt worry about that. Just try your best not to think about the negatives and skin and all that stuff. It seems like this chic digs you so to speak lol so just go with the flow man. I know its hard when there is a girl you really like. But if she likes you and you like her you are in. You just have to go for it and see whats happens. Good luck bud. ANd thx for the heads up about Dermablend. i better get my lazy ass out there and pick some up this weekend haha.

By the way is this the stuff you use??

http://www.dermablend.com/productDetails.aspx?prodID=100050

I know man dont worry alot of us have been there before too. Not only is it bad likeing a girl alot but with skin problems and being self concious about it. But dont worry bro you are doing all the right things with your good diet that I could never do lol and on accutane that will clear you up before you know it. Everything will go good im sure of it. If she really likes you she wont fool around with other guys, I wouldnt worry about that. Just try your best not to think about the negatives and skin and all that stuff. It seems like this chic digs you so to speak lol so just go with the flow man. I know its hard when there is a girl you really like. But if she likes you and you like her you are in. You just have to go for it and see whats happens. Good luck bud. ANd thx for the heads up about Dermablend. i better get my lazy ass out there and pick some up this weekend haha.

By the way is this the stuff you use??

http://www.dermablend.com/productDetails.aspx?prodID=100050

i really appreacite it, maybe if i have more trouble i could come to you for help :shhh:

lol, well the link you gave me i belive is one of their newer products im not sure if its that safe to use while on accuatne but idk, thi is what i use.

http://www.dermablend.com/productDetails.aspx?prodID=100020

it has done me well... =)

but im also considering buying this right here, its more for spots such as mine, i just dont know if its good to use while on tane and if it has any bad ingredients in it.

http://www.dermablend.com/productDetails.aspx?prodID=1

have you used nay other products from dermablend?

i am a male about to start makeup, sorry if this sounds dumb but how can i determine my skin tone? my tone changes alot i guess, getting whiter as it comes into winter, but during the summer i have differnt shades of dark.. i duno i dont want my face being a differnt color than the rest of my body... and puttin my skin against screen doesnt help

i am a male about to start makeup, sorry if this sounds dumb but how can i determine my skin tone? my tone changes alot i guess, getting whiter as it comes into winter, but during the summer i have differnt shades of dark.. i duno i dont want my face being a differnt color than the rest of my body... and puttin my skin against screen doesnt help

seriously when you first start its really best to get it yourself from the store. my mom picks mine up for me but if your worried about what people are thiking... put this in perspective, "are you ever going to see those people again", do they honsetly give a shit:" well i dont know if thats bothering you but i could understand..lol..

anyway, the best thing to do if you are buying offline is make the best choice, some sites will let you buy samples, buy a couple to figure it out, and if you are experincing issues with color tone from your face to neck make sure you gradually let the makeup fade out on your neck, put it on your neck aslo to match your face.

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

i used the cover cream and it sucked. Save yourself the money and try the green cream from dermablend under your foundation.