Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

IS there anything that you've tried that works good to help dry your skin out? My acne is Moderate to sever and I'm looking for something that will Dry my skin out at night...While using Dan's regimen in morning. My face feels so oily with that mostiurizer on. Its non-comedgenic (its spelled wrong I think)...I usually have a lil over average oil on my face during the day (without anything on my face), but still I can't get over that feeling WITH the moisturizer on.

Or does anyone know any *make-your-face-feel-less-oily* moisturizers out there that you can just buy at wizzal mizzart(*wal mart*) anytime?

I know In Dan's regimen it said not to add too many variables n that stuff and to try it alone first. But I think I'll benefit more if I use the Regimen in the Morning and some SKin Drying Acne Cream/substance at night before I go to sleep, I dunno if it will help but maybe it will make my skin less oily. :pray:

Thanks for any reply's.

I read a post a few months back, I think it was on the makeup thread, and they were saying that dabbing milk of magnesia helps to keep your face less oily all day. I never tried it, but you could probably search the boards to find it if you're interested.

I take Nature's cure tabs and my face is much less oily. Of course, it took a few months for it to get this way.