Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have trying this regimen for the past two days now, applying small (due to sensative skin) amounts of bp to the affected areas day and night and am also appying cream to moisturise the face.

I have noticed that it does burn out the spots but leaves brown marks where the spots were. Also i find that it discolours my skin, is this normal? will these marks soon disapear as i am worried that i am burning my face. Can anyone help.

I dont have severe acne, but mild.

I have trying this regimen for the past two days now, applying small (due to sensative skin) amounts of bp to the affected areas day and night and am also appying cream to moisturise the face.

I have noticed that it does burn out the spots but leaves brown marks where the spots were. Also i find that it discolours my skin, is this normal? will these marks soon disapear as i am worried that i am burning my face. Can anyone help.

I dont have severe acne, but mild.

try using tea tree oil. it also kills p. acne but with lots less irritation. you can buy 100% Australian tea tree oil from www.iherb.com. however don't put the 100% oil on your face i recommend purchasing some jojoba oil as well to dilute the tea tree oil down cause u don't need the 100% to kill the acne which will also make is last longer. you can mix the oil to create a solution of whatever strenght works for you my face isn't sensitive an i use a 50/50 mix.

ps. jojoba oil is a very good moisturizer