Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chosen_few

Soon to start accutane.

Okay so i went to see the dermatoligist on december 23.

I have tried everything i possibly could to get rid of my acne from creams to antibiotics and nothing has worked, so the DR. and i decided that i should go on accutane. He gave me a supply of 30 pills of 40 mg.

Anyway i went to get my blood test done too see if im eligible to start the medication, i should be the getting results by tomorrow. But I dont know if it's a good idea, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IS IT WORTH IT????

Below are some pics of how my skin looked like a month ago, i will post more pics of how my skin looks now(which i tink is worse).

So I do go on this drug i will be posting ppictures everyweek of my progress, hoping that i will clear up within two months, atleast thats how long my prescription is.

please comment on anything, or ask anything you need to know to give me your opininons.

post-29024-1135939540_thumb.jpg

post-29024-1135939540_thumb.jpg

Okay so i went to see the dermatoligist on december 23.

I have tried everything i possibly could to get rid of my acne from creams to antibiotics and nothing has worked, so the DR. and i decided that i should go on accutane. He gave me a supply of 30 pills of 40 mg.

Anyway i went to get my blood test done too see if im eligible to start the medication, i should be the getting results by tomorrow. But I dont know if it's a good idea, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IS IT WORTH IT????

Below are some pics of how my skin looked like a month ago, i will post more pics of how my skin looks now(which i tink is worse).

So I do go on this drug i will be posting ppictures everyweek of my progress, hoping that i will clear up within two months, atleast thats how long my prescription is.

please comment on anything, or ask anything you need to know to give me your opininons.

definitly go on it! i wish i had sooner.

Hey I have been on roaccutane three months and I wish I had started it sooner. I have had really dry skin but that is the only thing that has happened that is negative. My skin is absolutely brilliant now, just a few red marks but hadn't had a single spot in months. I have picture in my diary if you wanna look.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...19&hl=larabeard