Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I have acne scarring, and I'm on my last month of accutane. Anyway, I had to do this to myself today. At work, I went into the bosses office (no one was there, don't worry). I turned off the lights, and grabbed the flashlight on his desk... You guys know what comes next... the mirror on the wall! I did it! I saw my face in the mirror while flashing the flashlight in my face. And I lost all the confidence in the world. My only hope is that the scarring gets better after tane...

Guest tenshigirl25

Well, I have acne scarring, and I'm on my last month of accutane. Anyway, I had to do this to myself today. At work, I went into the bosses office (no one was there, don't worry). I turned off the lights, and grabbed the flashlight on his desk... You guys know what comes next... the mirror on the wall! I did it! I saw my face in the mirror while flashing the flashlight in my face. And I lost all the confidence in the world. My only hope is that the scarring gets better after tane...

please..everyone looks like crap under a flashlight. dont worry, u are not alone on that one. it's like looking into 1 of those horrible magnified makeup mirrors and thinking u look like that. im sure things will improve in a few months time after your course..hang in there.. :angel:

Guest tenshigirl25

^^^ Don't worry about those kind of women, half of them are probably sluts.

well i can tell wether a guy looks good in sunlight, good light or 6ft away.. and what women would walk 6ft away to a guy to talk to him...yeah right. some ppl look better in the sun as u have read in the posts here..and worse in their bathroom mirrors or fluroescent lighting, which is usually the case for most ppl. if u look good, u look good..some scarring has nothing to do with it.