Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have heard of people on here trying that and that seems to help with acne.. So I was wondering what form does it come in.. like do they come in pills? Also can I buy this at your average grocery store.. or do I have to order it online or something like that?

i have saw palmetto berry (ground up i guess) in 540 mg capsules and i got them from vitaminshoppe. there are probably better places to get it online but they do sell it in stores. im pretty sure that it's generally used commonly to treat urinary disorders and prevent prostate enlargement (lots of old guys buying it up), i used to work in a drug store and they had it there. anywhere that sells vitamins, probably a grocery store might have it but if not, def. like cvs, rite aid, or whatever you guys have in cali... any health food store would also carry it.

its usually ground up and put inside a capsule. mine is 450g. it only works if you have hormonal acne, because it reduces testosterone being converted into androgens (which aggravate acne)

also, if your a girl it might make ur breasts bigger...

Guest Poker-Butt

saw palmetto made me get hormonal acne ...:( my face is a mess cuz of this

Thanks for the replies :)

and I was just wondering.. which is better to use.. ground up berries or the "extract" of it?.. I heard that the extract works quicker from a website... but I don't remember where.. so I was just wondering if anyone here knows which one I should try? and how much should I take every day?