Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i had to be very forceful with my doc. b/c he didnt want to prescribe accutane for me...after being on antibiotics for 3yrs and trying diff. topical regimens i told him i was fed up....no bs and no stalling tactics...i feel derm. doctors just want to keepcharging your insurances as much as possible...he gave a prescription for accutane 20mg...im 5'8 175pds i hope hes not trying to low ballme and give the lowest amt.(i know 10mg is the lowest..im talking in terms of my wt.) so i dont get the max benefit effects from accutane...next appt. im going to tell him to up it to 40 mg or 20mg twice...anyway just let me know if you think my doc. is trying to screw me...my acne on my face, chest, and back is moderate...i wish everyone the best of luck with there battle with acne

i had to be very forceful with my doc. b/c he didnt want to prescribe accutane for me...after being on antibiotics for 3yrs and trying diff. topical regimens i told him i was fed up....no bs and no stalling tactics...i feel derm. doctors just want to keepcharging your insurances as much as possible...he gave a prescription for accutane 20mg...im 5'8 175pds i hope hes not trying to low ballme and give the lowest amt.(i know 10mg is the lowest..im talking in terms of my wt.) so i dont get the max benefit effects from accutane...next appt. im going to tell him to up it to 40 mg or 20mg twice...anyway just let me know if you think my doc. is trying to screw me...my acne on my face, chest, and back is moderate...i wish everyone the best of luck with there battle with acne

I think your derm is trying to screw you over because i am 110 and my derm gave me 20 in the morning and 40 at night.. and i only have some acne on my face

I'm 110 and my I take 20mg per day. Works fine for me, and my acne was probably worse than both of you guys together, but I'm clear now.