Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
razrsucks

did i do it wrong

first time i started regimen last night i put on the bp gel and then moisturizer. the next morning it still felt and looked like i had the gel/moistruzier on my face. did i put too much or what.

That may be because you're not getting the BP fully absorbed. You should be gently massaging the BP into your skin, for a few minutes until it starts to feel sticky and it kinda feels like your fingers are starting to grip the skin instead of sliding on the BP. After that allow the BP 5-15 minutes to absorb before putting on the moisturizer. I hope this helps you.

I can never get the BP fully absorbed. It gets sticky because the BP is dry, but once it's dried it won't absorb any more right? I think I'm getting most of the BP in there while just the last bit dries, and in the morning when I wash my face in the shower I can always feel the dried BP wash off.

Yeah...I have the same problem....but I mean how can the bp just not absorb into the skin and just sit there. Sometimes I think it has something to due with the moisturizer...because this never happened when I use to use Proactiv.

As long as your skin looks normal after moisturizing, it's fine. If your skin is white after moisturizing, you're either flaking because of dryness (which goes away), or you're not applying / doing the regimen correctly. Re-watch the videos, that might help.