Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
big_jig

Which BP did i just buy, old or new???!!

Two days ago I ordered Dan's BP and today I just read numerous posts about how terrible the new gel is. I have extremely sensitive skin and if what people are saying about the new gel is true, I will be in for a definite dissapointment as these topicals seem to always break me out like hell.

I searched for a while but can't be bothered to search anymore on whehter or not the old gel has bee reinstated in circulation but cannot find the answer.

So what did I buy on Wednesday the 28th of December? Is it the famously gentle version that EVERYONE liked or is it the volatile, most likely to turn my face into a tomatoe version that 50% of the ppl love to hate.

Thanks.

You're really blowing the whole scenerio out of proportion. The old one wasn't the perfect solve-all miracle that some people make it out to be, and the new one isn't nearly as bad as you think. It's almost exactly the same as the old one, only it works better and uses different preservative which A FEW people have had unfortunate reactions to. Chances are your skin will be fine with the new gel. To answer your question, you have the new one.

Guest Poker-Butt

im using it right now ... never used the old one so i couldnt compare...but it feels fine...i actually like it ... i dont feel much stinginess till i apply my moisturizer ... but i dunno...call me a masochist, but i kinda like the sting-ness feeling :)

Ok thanks, so its the new one. I'm sure it's going to work just fine but it scared me a bit that soooo many people had adverse reactions to it. Hopefully i wont be one of them.

Update:

I recieved the bp and it is very good. It dries fast, it doesn't dry me out and there is no redness at all. Also in the 3 days that I have been using it I have undergone the most rapid clearing up in my entire life. This is seriously some good stuff. I can't believe it took me so long to find out about this.

Guest Poker-Butt

i agree , it's a very good bp product, best by far ...other bp's are just toooooo drying

Maybe this is the natural progression of my current pimples but maybe this is the bp working but I have seriously cleared up 90% since I started 3-4 days ago. All active pimples have dissappeared and not even came to a head. Now I just have to deal with the redmarks that fade for me after 1 week.