Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bombay2pac

QUESTION!!!!!!

I bought the bp gel yesterday by check....so does it send it rite away or does it send it wen they get my check?....and what would happen if i order but there is no check??

Dan (or whoever is going to process your order, I'm not sure if Dan does it all himself) will wait for the money to arrive, then he(they) will email you telling you your order has been shipped. If you live in the US it should take less than a week to arrive. It took ~2 weeks to get here, but I live in Canada.

Dan (or whoever is going to process your order, I'm not sure if Dan does it all himself) will wait for the money to arrive, then he(they) will email you telling you your order has been shipped. If you live in the US it should take less than a week to arrive. It took ~2 weeks to get here, but I live in Canada.

Urmmm... Then where i have to send my check to?

bombay2pac.. so where did u send ur check to? :angel:

First you order it online, and it will tell you what you need to know and it'll give you a sheet to print out and send with your money. Then you send your money and printed page to the address it gave you, and when that arrives, you will receive an email.