Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bombay2pac

Overnighte treatment

it sux....they keep jus cumin and cumin nonstop...........makes me never wanna go out...those fuken whiteheads and red bumps are ruinin my life

I know what you mean. But you can't let them control your life man. Many times I don't feel like going out when I have a really bad break out. But then I force myself to face the world and put the acne behind me, because face it, things could be alot worse. And when I'm out with my friends and were talking and laughing and having fun I totally forget about the pimples and realize what a good decision it was to not stay home locked up. Because we have only one life, and it shouldn't be wasted just for a few spots and blemishes. And I doubt all of your friends are going to be concentrating on your pimples the whole time you guys are out.

How long have you been on the regiment?

wow that was really nice and inspiring for me........damn i just needed a comment like that 2 boost me up....i been on regimen for bout 3-4 weeks....just ordered 2 bp gel that is express delivery cuz i really need it

i ordered that bp 2 days ago as well. we'll not express but anyway.

I've been reading that this new one is really shit and aggravates the skin like hell. What do you think? I really am not in the mood for an unneccesary red blotchy adjustment period.