Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This morning I woke up, and my face looked absolutly clear except for like one zit, so I was pretty happy! Then I start washing my face and right on my cheek, sort of near my nose though, I feel a little bit of pain/tenderness.. and I press on it and I realized im getting one of those under the skin zits :wall: ... for right now, its very invisable and is not showing up... yet... any tips so I can stop it from getting any bigger?

gahh. i hate those! unfortunately you may have to wait until its a tiny bit visible..then i'd get a cortisone injection and kill it before it gets to be swollen and inflamed

gahh. i hate those! unfortunately you may have to wait until its a tiny bit visible..then i'd get a cortisone injection and kill it before it gets to be swollen and inflamed

ICE IT until the ice becomes ineffective, then refreeze the ice and do it again. Repeat this about 3-4 times. It works. TRUST ME.

imagine getting bumped on the knee and then icing it. The swelling goes down. If the pimple has yet to break the surface and you ice it long enough, you cut off the blood and it will die.

ICE IT until the ice becomes ineffective, then refreeze the ice and do it again. Repeat this about 3-4 times. It works. TRUST ME.

imagine getting bumped on the knee and then icing it. The swelling goes down. If the pimple has yet to break the surface and you ice it long enough, you cut off the blood and it will die.

yes i agree, take an ice cube...put it on your pimple for about ten seconds and keep repeating it after every 30 minutes.

it should go away, good luck

Hmm cool I've never tried this ICE thing before..must give it a try one day. What I do is just leavvvve it alone. Don't touch the fcker, stick some BP Gel on it and forget about it.

Lee.

Hmm cool I've never tried this ICE thing before..must give it a try one day. What I do is just leavvvve it alone. Don't touch the fcker, stick some BP Gel on it and forget about it.

Lee.

i have never tried this dan's regimen, hearing the comments i can tell its really effective, takes time. i want you to check out my thread about gram flour.