Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Unknown.

EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL DEFECTS..

I am here because I am a over weight, ginger, buck toothed lesbian with acne hoping to adopt children.

I am here because I am a over weight, ginger, buck toothed lesbian with acne hoping to adopt children.

COME HERE BUCK TOOTH YOU LOOK LIKE A BEAVER........

WUT UP FRANCES?????

Because I don't want to miss out on any acne treatment options is the main reason...plus it's just plain fun.

I make acne the biggest problem in my life. When it's close to going away, I realize I have much bigger problems. I like this quote:

"The mind is its own place, it can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven" - Milton

WUT UP FRANCES?????

what up def jukie

Because I don't want to miss out on any acne treatment options is the main reason...plus it's just plain fun.

I make acne the biggest problem in my life. When it's close to going away, I realize I have much bigger problems. I like this quote:

"The mind is its own place, it can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven" - Milton

IVE BEEN LIVING IN HELL SINCE A LITTLE BOY,BEEN THROUGH THE RAIN AND AND PAIN...WHERES THE SINSHINE AND JOY????

IVE BEEN LIVING IN HELL SINCE A LITTLE BOY,BEEN THROUGH THE RAIN AND AND PAIN...WHERES THE SINSHINE AND JOY????

You have to make it. That's life.

WUT UP FRANCES?????

what up def jukie

IMA DEF JUNKIE.....

Guest tenshigirl25

I'm here because i feel like i'm not alone in my thoughts and what not... also when i get bored, but i think that's the case for everyone here. it's also addictive and i enoy reading the posts, they make me laugh..oh, and i met some nice people here too.

Acne is NO problem if you don't get scars.

But since you get scars acne is a HUGE problem.

People can't be "defects", I think you mean "defectives".

Anyway, I am here because I enjoy reading others' opinions on life, the universe and everything, regardless of how wacko they may be. Though it must be said that after a while this place becomes counter-productive, in particular owing to Justin's presence.

Acne is not my biggest problem. Healing from an abused childhood and the the damage I did to myself because of it is my biggest problem.

But the acne doesn't help. *like the last couple of weeks - two cysts and a hella breakout. :( *

Ah well. :)

i mean is acne your biggest problem in life????

one of them, I have a good life but some times my mind tells me otherwise...

Oo another thing I like, is how everyone sort of knows each other. Like a cozy little community. We have our very own village idiot and everything

lol

I started coming here because I was really self-conscience about my acne and I was desperate to find a way to get rid of it. I searched on google for a supportive message board and finally came across this. Now I don't care much for my acne because I figured out that its not as bad as I think, even though I'm not the clearest person you'd see on a daily basis. Acne hasn't affected my life much, accept for a few bitchy comments here and there. I was mostly exaggerating. But anyway, I'm here to help other people, get advice when I need it, about acne products/makeup, ect. Its a great message board...although I have to say its quite addicting.

EDIT: I forgot to add the fact that this place can get pretty wild, its fun when you're bored out of your mind.

who cares why anyone is here AMO? if they want support they come here. That doesn't make anyone defective.

WELL,I WAS JUST CURIOUS.....OF COURSE IT DOENT MAKE ANY ONE DEFECTIVE,I JUST LIKE WRITING STUPID SHIT,AND SEEING HOW PEOPLE REACT........IM DEFECTIVE,AND SO ARE MOST OF YOU.........

who cares why anyone is here AMO? if they want support they come here. That doesn't make anyone defective.

WELL,I WAS JUST CURIOUS.....OF COURSE IT DOENT MAKE ANY ONE DEFECTIVE,I JUST LIKE WRITING STUPID SHIT,AND SEEING HOW PEOPLE REACT........IM DEFECTIVE,AND SO ARE MOST OF YOU.........

Being defective is deviation from what is normal. Who decides what normal is?

Anyway, I think being "defective" has its appeal. Who sees someone and says, "Oh that guy's so awesome because he's so normal and average!"