Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
knownasmichael

This really works on acne and scars/marks!

About 2 weeks ago i broke out really bad! I mean i had big giant blemishes on my forehead, chin, and cheeks...the ones that go under the skin and you cannot pop. Anyways I remember from my early childhood how strong salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide can be if used at the same time. So I bought a a scrub cleanser (with salicylic acid) from target (target brand), i also bought sea breeze actives deep clean astringent (it has salicylic acid as well), and finally i bought some benzoyl peroxide gel (10% ). Basically for the first few days you wanna watch your face 2-3 times, dry your face and then apply the astringent with a cotton ball. After the astringent dries on your face, apply the benzoyl peroxide on the blemishes...rub a little, then enough to cover the blemish. After a few days reduce your face washing/astringent regiment to 1-2 times a day. Warning, your face, as well as your blemishes, will dry up like crazy! But this is good because you will shed old skin cells and thus reduce scars/marks and reduce the size of the blemihes. In a week you will deffinetely see some results!

hey! well i kinda do the same thing... for redmarks.. i basically dry the shit out of the spot with constant SA applications. then in a few days i can literally pick the red mark off. it works great!