Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rio

Apple Cider Vinegar

I want to start using apple cider vinegar and i'd like to hear about your results.

Also,do you leave it on or take it off?

I used it as a toner for 2-3 months and left it on all day and all night. Did not see any results instead red marks seemed really redder after putting it on. It supposedly works for many others so maybe you wanna give it a try...dilute it if your gonna do it the first time.

Yep yep. Putting an acidic toner like that on my face makes me look like shit for a couple days. Can't imagine these people doing baking soda exfoliation then acid toning are actually seeing the improvements many are claiming, unless they were washing their faces with glass shards before.

a lot of people just use it as a toner ... if you drink it too its amazing like it makes ur face look better in 2-3 days. the more u drink the better but try to drink at least once or twice a day on an empty stomach like be4 u sleep or rite when u wake up.... also remember to rinse ur mouth out a lotttt with water after drinkin because it can ruin ur enamel

From what I've read, drinking the ACV is more beneficial than using it as a toner. It will ruin the enamel on your teeth though, so be sure to rinse your mouth after drinking it. I have used the ACV as a toner, 2 parts ACV and one part "purified" bottled water. Very stinky, but it did give my face a "glow" but as far as treating acne, didn't see much of a difference. I do have a link somewhere on reviews if anyone would like to read it.

It looks like I'm a minority here, but I LOVE ACV as a toner! It cleared me up so well. If you go to my regimen (linked in my siggy) it explains how I used it and I have my total regimen listed to, and have weekly pictures.

It really really messed up my face for almost a week. Last time I used it sorta worked, but right now my face is still trying to get over this.... People keep asking me why my cheek is so red, so yeah.

I used it as a toner for 2-3 months and left it on all day and all night. Did not see any results instead red marks seemed really redder after putting it on. It supposedly works for many others so maybe you wanna give it a try...dilute it if your gonna do it the first time.

but putting acid on your face always makes your face redder after you apply. it goes away after a while.

I have to say that acv+baking soda have helped me much. I've been using them maybe for some 4 months. When I apply acv, I find myself horrible because it makes red marks and scars seem worse. BUT my skin has got so much better thanks to this routine. So I'll definitely continue and :pray: that it'll do the job.

I drink hot ACV with Honey every night (good for digestion I heard) and I use it as a toner 1 part ACV to 3 parts Green Tea.. great simple toner IMO to get the final residues from your face. Not sure if it really contributed to the fading of red marks but it contributed to my clear skin.

I've been rinsing off the ACV after 10 minutes on the face. Not sure if that does anything :P

Well I had great results when I used AVC and i am just starting it again. I am on the 4th day right now and my dad said i looked better. I am not drinking it but using it as a toner (on red marks).