Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chickcorea

tiny tiny (clogged pores?) on accutane

hey. i've recently developed on my forehead--a place prior to accutane absolutely clear and sacred of any acne--these tiny tiny bumps, almost microscopic and flesh colored. about the only way i knew they were there was from the texture of my forehead and by angling my head at a certain degree in the bathroom mirror/light. they are quite numerous.

has anyone else experienced these? what do you think they are? should they be a cause for concern? are they just one of those 'you're taking accutane, you're gonna get some weird shit happening to you' type of effects? any information. thanks a lot.

Hi!

I've just started my 6th month on Accutane, and all through the course i've noticed blackhead/whiteheads/clogs appearing in areas that didn't have any before! What i've come to realize is whether we saw/felt them or not, those pores were at least partially clogged and the tane is just pushing EVEYTHING out~ Hang in there, and i wish you all the best =)

how long did it take for them to totally be cleared? i have some clogged pores still there from even BEFORE i took accutane. is this normal?

Guest tenshigirl25

now that im 4 months in, ive noticed all those tiny clogged up pores have cleared up. and i had a huge problem with that. i think due to makeup and irritation.