Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xmaddenlovato

My Botchla's Regimen Log

Day 1: December 29th, 2005 @ 3:25 PM

I just started Botchla's regimen today. I even printed out Botchla's official post. I've decided to use both the C&C Blackhead Clearing Scrub, AND the C&C Continuous Control wash 2x a day. (night and morning).

I woke up today and used the 2 products. It felt so tingly and clean, it was a great feeling. Obviously my face doesn't look any better yet. I didn't use a moisturizer after I washed, and when I don't use moisturizer my face look so dull. Today my skin was just looking dead and crappy so I used this mask that was supposed to brighten my skin up and give it a glow. Then I took a shower. The mask didn't really help.

The status of my face at the moment is CRAPPY. I look like I have a rash on each side of my face. A lot of it is not even pimples, just marks. But I still have a lot of acne that I'm dying to get rid of. So hopefully this regimen will work. I'm on vacation & I go back to school on Tuesday (5 days from now) so I'm gonna try and not wear any makeup until then. (I'm a girl by the way).

Oh yeah, I'm still deciding whether I should use a BP cream or some other kind of spot treatment in addition to the C&C products. I'm not sure though. Any suggestions?? And I'm also going to buy Neutrogena SkinClearing foundation & pressed powder so I don't feel too bad about wearing makeup over my acne.

Hi,

If you're gonna use BP, I'll recommend Dan's BP gel.I just started using it yesterday and it's waaaaaaayyy better than PanOxyl, Oxy and C&C Persa gel in the sense that it's less irritating.

For makeup, I am using Origins brand loose powder, pressed powder(for touchups) and the concealer.Doesn't aggravate acne at all.:)Neutrogena skinclearing makeup is good stuff as well.Another drugstore makeup brand I like is Jane.I've have tried Jane's oil free loose powder and loose shimmer powder with great success.

Good luck on your regimen.:)

Day 2: December 30th @ 10:13 AM

Well I'm not completely done with day 2 yet since its still the morning. But I just finished washing my face. Last night I applied BP after I did this regimen. Then this morning, I did the regimen then applied BP and then Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. I think I might be getting the 'initial breakout' THAT SUCKS and I'm really upset by it. This morning I was actually thinking about going back to my old regimen (the soap, BP & moisturizer one) because I got scared. The last thing I need is more breakouts. I know if i do get the initial breakout, i'll clear up soon after, but it's so hard to stick with it and get through the breakout. Hopefully I will get clear soon...

What do you think would clear me up faster --

using this regimen with BP & moisturizer?

or using this regimen EXACTLY the way that Botchla said to in his post (just the 2 C&C products)

??