Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
christlover

clear outside+clear inside=100%acne-free

I use this Regimen+Nature's Cure..it gave me 100%satisfaction. Before i started to using Nature's Cure i was on 2 months of Regimen. Even though Regimen was clearing me out, once in a while i broke out. I'm a person who gets acne from eating unhealthy foods. And i know some people's acne isn't related to foods. And some people, some food can really make their acne worse! After thinking of this...i gave Nature's Cure a try to clear my inside out...and guess what? for 2weeks i never broke out!! plus i eat a lot of healthy food such as vegetables and fruits. If you think food causes you acne, you might wanna try Nature's Cure. :)

oh! sorry...i thought..well~it's a product which is pill~but it also comes out with 5% bp cream though i dont use the cream...instead i do the Dan's regimen~Go to www.naturescure.com if you want more information about it~u can get this at Rite Aid or drugstore.com..☆